2017–18 CAMPUS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
FOR ENROLLED STUDENTS
Application deadline: September 15, 2017
1. Submit the 2017-18 FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Indicate Penn State (code 003329) as the institution to receive results.
2. Submit this completed application by the deadline to the Penn State Great Valley Office of Student Aid scanned in an email to , by FAX to 610-648-3366, by U.S. mail, or in person.
______Applicant’s full name 9-digit PSU ID number (begins with a 9)
PSU email address Phone (day)
Master’s degree program at Penn State Great Valley Month 2017–18 FAFSA was submitted
Number of credits planned for: Fall 2017 ______Spring 2018 ______Summer 2018 ______Fall 2018 ______
Total # credits required to complete your master’s degree ______Semester you began degree program ______
Current program cumulative GPA ______Semester of intended graduation ______
Who will be covering the cost of your tuition and fees? ______
Name of Employer ______
Amount of employer educational benefit per calendar year $ ______
Single parent. Number of dependent children under 18 years of age ______
First year student at Penn State Great Valley
Penn State University Alum
Veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces, Reserves or National Guard
Other (please describe): ______
Applicant Signature Date
In order to be considered for Penn State Great Valley campus scholarships for enrolled students, all applicants must:
1. Submit the 2017–18 FAFSA and this application, by September 15, 2017.
2. Officially accept an offer of admission to a Penn State Great Valley master’s degree resident instruction program.
3. Be enrolled in your Penn State Great Valley degree program at least half-time (6 credits per semester) or submit an explanation of an alternate enrollment plan.
Penn State Great Valley campus scholarships are typically offered in the fall semester and applied to spring semester charges. Awarding communications will be sent to the student’s PSU email or home address.
Submit this application to the Penn State Great Valley Office of Student Aid by September 15, 2017