Keirsey Temperament Sorter®-II (KTS®-II
The Keirsey Temperament Sorter®-II (KTS®-II) is the most widely used personality instrument in the world. It is a powerful 70 question personality instrument that helps individuals discover their personality type. The KTS-II is based on Keirsey Temperament Theory™, published in the best selling books, Please Understand Me® and Please Understand Me II, by Dr. David Keirsey.
Join more than 40 million people worldwide who have used the KTS-II to discover their personality type:
- Find your best career fit, or how to make your current career more satisfying
- Improve your relationships by better understanding yourself, your friends, and family.
- Used by Fortune 500 to start-up companies, government, non-profit, educational, and faith-based organizations for career and leadership development, job placement, conflict resolution, and team-building
Go to Scroll to the bottom left hand corner and click on Take the KTS-II. Fill in the appropriate information and begin.
“What am I like?” Personality Test
The 'What am I like?' personality test
A test where you discover if you are a Big Thinker, an Idealist or another of 16 personality types.
If you already know your personality type, or a friend's, you can read descriptions of the 16 personality types. If you want to take the test, read on.
* This test is 20 questions long and should take about 10 minutes
* It is made up of four sets of five questions and you will find out about a different aspect of your personality after every five questions
* At the end of the test you will be assigned one of 16 possible personality types
* This personality test can't tell you exactly what you are like. No survey can predict personality type with 100 % accuracy. Experts say we should use personality type descriptions to better understand ourselves and others, but shouldn't feel restricted by our results
* The test was developed for the television programme 'What Am I Like? The Personality Test'
* It is a simplified personality test based on personality type theory, devised by psychologists
* It is not a replacement for the full Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® questionnaire and the results are not intended to be the psychometric or practical equivalent to MBTI® questionnaire results
When you are finished, make sure to tell me what type of personality type you are for CREDIT of finishing the test.
Five-Factor Personality Test
* This is a full personality test based on the five-factor model, a system of classifying personality traits.
* You will be asked to rate yourself on 68 different emotional states. You will then be asked six further short questions.
* The entire test should take about 15 minutes.
* It was designed by Neil Scott of Cassin-Scott Associates.