A Few of the Programs I Would Like to Attend at the Conference This November Are
Dear [First Name],
It is a top priority [on our campus/in our district] to help ensure our students graduate college and career ready. To achieve this, it is essential that we find innovative ways to address the challenges and barriers which our students face. I believe that my attendance at the 2016 60th Annual Professional Growth Conference in Dallas, Texas will help [insert school/district/organization name] meet this objective.
A few of the programs I would like to attend at the conference this November are:
1. [List program name of interest here.]
2. [List program name of interest here.]
3. [List program name of interest here.]
Click here for conference program information.
Programs at the annual Professional Growth Conference are specifically designed to provide school counseling professionals with the latest in best practices and researched trends as they relate to student growth and development. Below, I’ve listed some of the ways my attendance at this conference will benefit [insert school/district/organization name].
- I will have the opportunity to select from more than 150 CEU programs tailored to counseling professionals. These sessions will not only enhance my abilities as a professional school counselor, but also the ways in which we provide academic and behavioral services to our students.
- This conference is extremely cost-effective. The fee is just $175 to pre-register ($205 onsite) for TCA members. Not only is the event located here in Texas, but when compared to similar conferences (ACA’s costs $480 and AAMFT’s costs $425) the 2016 Professional Growth Conference is hundreds of dollars less!
- Attended by 2,500+ counseling professionals, this conference will provide me with excellent opportunities to engage in face-to-face meetings with colleagues about constructive ideas to common issues that have been tested and implemented elsewhere in Texas.
- Hosted annually by the Texas Counseling Association, all conference programs are assessed via blind review ensuring that the programs I participate in are of the highest quality and direct relevance to school and student related issues. Additionally, all programs are available for LPC, NBCC, SBEC, LCDC, LMFT, SW, and psychologist continuing education credits
To learn more about the 2016 60th Annual Professional Growth Conference, visit I hope that, like me, you’ll find this conference is a good investment of my time and our available resources. With your permission, I’d like to register online for this event today.