Gaumard Scientific Company, one of the world leaders in health care simulation products, is looking for an Accountant to join the growing team in Miami. Gaumard has manufactured and marketed simulators for health care education for more than 60 years. Users worldwide – the military, emergency medical services, major teaching hospitals and nursing schools – recognize Gaumard products for their innovation in simulation in the pre-hospital, obstetrics and gynecology, surgical and nursing care segments. In 2000, Gaumard launched the revolutionary family of NOELLE® maternal and neonatal care simulators that changed the way training is conducted. In 2004, Gaumard pioneered the use of fully tetherless technology with the introduction of the family of HAL® simulators. In 2014, the company introduced Victoria™, its most advanced, mobile maternal/fetal simulator as part of the NOELLE family.
Gaumard manufactures its products at its world headquarters in Miami. The company sells simulators through its own representatives in North America and through 200 distributors in 70 countries. For more information, visit www.gaumard.com.
In this position you will:
- Process accounts payable and pay invoices.
- Process accounts receivable payments, and possibly collections.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts, customer, and vendor accounts.
- Assist in the completion of sales tax reporting.
- Utilize Microsoft Office skills.
Qualified candidates should have the following experience:
- Exp with SAP, Oracle, Great Plains or other ERP system preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in an Accounting role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance and/or Business preferred.
For more information on Gaumard Scientific, please review our website at www.gaumard.com
For immediate consideration please send your resume and cover letter to Denise Robbins, Human Resources, at
Gaumard Scientific is an equal opportunity employer.