MASTER AGREEMENT #2015-232
Quick Quote Template
General Template Information and Instructions
- Please refer to the Quick Quote Guide.
- Instructions in this template are set out in light blue font.
- The terms and conditions of the OECM Master Agreement govern this quick quote.
- The usage of the quick quote is for evaluation and assessment of the supplier offering, customers are not obligated to any subsequent purchases or to award the quick quote.
- The quick quote does not create a Contract A/ Contract B situation.
- Customer’s should review and assess if the dental supplies in our master agreements meet your needs. If they do, customers can purchase directly from one or more of the suppliers using the rates set out in the master agreement, alternatively, customers could issue a quick quote (“QQ”) to obtain services and/or pricing based on your specific requirements.
- Consult your internal policy to see if the supplier is required to sign a Confidentiality Agreement before receiving your specific information.
- Fill out the fields under Customer Details and Customer Requirements.
- Once you have completed the assessment of the supplier offering and decide to purchase, please ensure a Client Supplier Agreement is signed between the selected supplier and your organization.
Customer DetailsCustomer’s Internal Quick Quote Reference #: / Click here to enter text.
Quick Quote Issue Date: / Click here to enter text.
Customer’s Organization: / Click here to enter text.
Contact Name: / Click here to enter text.
Address: / Click here to enter text.
Telephone: / Click here to enter text.
Fax: / Click here to enter text.
Email: / Click here to enter text.
Quick Quote Due Date: / Click here to enter text.
Issued to Supplier
(Supplier Name and Contact Details): / Click here to enter text.
Return Response to Contact via: / ☐ email ☐ fax
Details of the Quick Quote Requirements
(Customer to fill out this section, as applicable) / The supplier should respond in the box, or identify the page number, in its response, where the information can be found.
(Supplier to fill out this section)
Details of Request
[Describe detailed dental supplies requirements here (e.g., product description, quantity of products, due date, etc.)] / Click here to enter text.
[Describe other requirements related to the dental supplies requirements here (e.g., technical service, product warranty, etc.)] / Click here to enter text.
[Outline the evaluation criteria such as pricing and other additional features that will be used to assess the quick quote response here] / Click here to enter text.
Total Costs (excluding HST): / [Enter total cost in dollars ($), excluding HST]
The supplier is required to send a copy of the response to OECM contact: / John Moustakas
Dental Supplies 2015-232 Quick Quote TemplatePage 1 of 2