Building with Words:
The Three Little Pigs Retold
- The pigs all played instruments and they decided to have a Pig Jig. But the only one who arrived was the wolf! With his guitar. Then the troll showed up.
- The Three Little Wolves and The Big Bad Pig: The three little wolves are out bicycling and see the pig. The pig invites them into the house to trap them. The big bad pig suggests a chemistry experiment. . . .
- The 3 pigs invited wolf over for dinner at Pig 1’s lovely hay house. But wolf is allergic to the hay and keeps sneezing! So they go to Pig 2’s cute wood house, but wolf is allergic to wood mites! Achoo! At Pig 3’s house, they have a great dinner and lots of fun. They give Wolf his own bricks to make his own house.
- Once upon a time, there were 2 bear brothers, one is albino, and the 3 little pigs. They all lived together. Their house was very crowded, so they combined materials and build 2 more houses and lived in their happy Vermont commune.
- The pig with the straw and the pig with the sticks built a stick and wattle house and thatched it with straw. The wolf and the pig with the bricks built the fireplace and chimney in the other pig’s house. They all lived happily ever after.
Stories and Poems
- My green dog can go
- We can play dance
- Blue and yellow have to boom, Sarah.
- Bridget and Mary run and sing.
- Snow dances/ animals play and run.
- Children bloom here/read the important books
- Sing a rainbow to a dog.
- Children look at gold cat in house.
- Yellow dog has a blue wagon.
- My chicken Nicole is an important animal.
- Mary, Wendy, Gayle, Tricia, and Deb deliver Kristine running above red Nicole. Blue schools sing gold.
- Do Kelsey and Jill see gold up above?
- Day forest look Stacey.
- Look about for gold fields.
- Britta said my rainbow and dog sing so we delivered.
- Gold field for Kelsey.
- Kathy and Stacey look at cats.
- Look above at blue.
- Children go up above the trees.