Ph: (317) 643-0257
3 years of work experience in designing, developing and implementing software and web applications using Java/J2EE technologies on Windows and LINUX Platforms.
· Worked on building n-tier architecture system following MVC pattern using core java and advanced java concepts for 2 years.
· Developed Application Layer, Database access layer following Singleton and Factory design patterns.
· Experienced in developing front-end UI Layer using Web Technologies and Content Management Systems.
Development API / : / Spring MVC, JDBC, Maven, ANT, JUNIT, REST API.
Web Technologies / : / jQuery, JSON, XML, XSLT, AngularJS ,Drupal, Wordpress, Bootstrap.
IDE / : / Eclipse, SharePoint Designer, IBM RSA, SQL Developer.
DBMS & Application Servers / : / Oracle, Mysql Server, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS.
Tools / : / JIRA, SVN, CISCO VPN, Adobe Photoshop CS5.
SDLC / : / Waterfall Model, Agile.
Operating Systems / : / UNIX /LINUX platform, Windows and Android based systems.
EDUCATIONMaster’s in Computer Science Dec 2015
Indiana State University, Terre Haute, IN
GPA - 3.80/4.0
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering May 2014
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India
GPA - 3.24/4.0
Denovo Systems LLC, Westerville, OH Jan 2016 – Jun 2016
· Worked with front end UI development to develop and maintain Web portal to assist citizens and case workers to apply for health care benefits.
· Used IBM RSA to model UML diagrams and Eclipse IDE to code middle-tier business logic for health care applications following MVC architecture.
· Maintained Oracle database using SQL developer to determine the eligibility for health care benefits.
· Used JUnit Test Cases to perform testing and ANT commands to build application as part of development.
· Used Tortoise SVN, JIRA, Cisco VPN and Agile Methodology to track, develop and discuss about the application.
Environment: Java 1.6(Core Java and JSP concepts), Oracle, UML, JIRA, IBM Rational Software Architect, Eclipse IDE, ANT, Cisco VPN, Tortoise SVN, Apache Tomcat, XML server, VM, Windows.
Indiana State University, Terre Haute, IN Jan 2015 – Dec 2015
· Worked on Drupal platform to build websites for Indiana State University’s College of Technology.
Coign Consultants, INDIA. Mar 2013 – Jul 2014
Jr Java Developer
· Used various Oops concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, and Collection APIs to implement various features in IEEE projects.
· Used Rational Rose to design and present UML diagrams to senior developers and document the same.
· Involved in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Environment: JDK1.5, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Eclipse, JBOSS, PL/SQL, Oracle, Rational Rose, UNIX, MVC framework, SVN.
Student Management System:
· An End User tool which allow the user to perform CRUD operations on student database.
· This Application uses Java, SpringMVC framework along with JDBC to connect to MySQL database and REST API to communicate with frontend UI layer developed using AngularJS, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, Bootstrap.
· A similar implementation of Roulette played in casino’s to demonstrate the functionality of different Random Number Generator algorithms and the use of these algorithms in Cryptography.
· The web application is developed using HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, PHP
· A student friendly editor which would allow the student to observe and learn the changes in the webpage with every single letter typed in the code section.
· This editor is aimed to help students learn HTML and CSS.
Latency Equalization as a New Network Primitive:
· A Java Networking project where Virtual Routers, Servers and Clients are created to show that latency in multi-client/server systems could be minimized if some routers were made as hubs.
· Application is developed using Net Beans IDE with Java programming.
Image Based Authentication:
· A .NET based project where login page is created with a grid of images to help uneducated user to be capable of making their own passwords.
· Passwords are encrypted with help of random numbers and images to confuse the hackers.
· Visual Studio, C++ and C# programming, MS SQL, ASP.net technologies have been used for this application.
Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) Apr 2015 - Dec 2016
IEEE computer society, Student Chapter Jul 2011 - Mar 2012
· Android technology at Vignan’s Institute of Technology & Aeronautical Engineering
· Open Source Technology at Aurora’s Technological Research Institute.
Indiana State University, Terre Haute, IN Aug 2014 - Dec 2015
· Officer of Indian Student Association(ISA)
· Coordinated, Volunteered Sanskriti – Indian Global Night Oct 2014
· Volunteered UTSAV-Indian Global Night Oct 2015
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India Aug 2010 - Dec 2012
· Organized/ Coordinated “AURA2K12” a national level Techno – Cultural Fest in March 2011
· Coordinated/ Volunteered “2nd IEEE Computing Colloquium” technical talk in July 2011
· Volunteered “1st IEEE POWER COLLOQUIUM” & “CLOUD COMPUTING” events in March 2012.
· Participated in “Building Android Mobile Apps” workshop Organized by IEEE computer society.
Please visit the following link to learn about my projects in more detail http://cs.indstate.edu/~ndasari/ .