September 7, 2011
TO: MEMBERSHIP: John Wolf
CLASSIFICATION: Dean Hansen
Enclosed is the following Membership Proposal:
Donna R. Peterson
New Horizons In Home Care
Sponsor: Connie Beckley
Membership Committee: Please review this proposal, approve, and notify the Rotary office as soon as possible. We would like to move forward quickly so that this candidate can be inducted as soon as possible.
Classification Committee: Please assign a classification and notify the Rotary office
If you have questions regarding this candidate, please contact the sponsor.
Thanks for your response.
New Member Proposal Form
Name: Donna R. Peterson
Business Address: New Horizons In Home Care
Business Telephone: 541-687-8851 FAX: 541-687-6525
Residence Address: 1460 Olive St., #32
Residence Telephone: 541-520-2567
[XX ] ACTIVE membership [ ] HONORARY membership
If a former Rotarian, list club(s) and date(s):
Other Clubs Dates
Proposed classification (if active):
Name of firm and executive position (former firm and executive position, if retired):
Company Name: Lane Community College Foundation
Position: Development Director
[ ] Retired
Activities that would enhance consideration as a Rotarian:
1. Disabled Services Advisiory Board
2. Leadership Council, Alzheimer’s Assoc.
3. Successful Aging Institute LCC Advisory Council
Date: June 8, 2011
Proposer’s Name (PLEASE PRINT) GINEVRA RALPH
Proposers Signature: (signed original in file)
EUGENE ROTARY CLUB
PROPOSED MEMBER INFORMATION
PROPOSED MEMBER’S NAME:
1. How long have you known the proposed? 20 years months
2. How long has he/she been in his/her profession? 25 years months
3. Have you had business dealings with him/her?(SEE BELOW) 20years months
4. How long has he/she lived in this community? 20 years months
5, Does he/she spend 60% of working time in work
Described as his/her proposed classification? _X_YES ___NO
5A. Is the proposed Rotarian retired? ___YES __X_NO
If so, skip #6, #7, & #8.
6. Is he/she the owner, partner, corporate officer,
manager, or Serving in an executive capacity
(with discretionary authority) In the business for
which he/she is proposed? _X_YES ___NO
7. Does he/she represent and stand for service,
honesty, and Efficiency in his/her vocation? _X_YES ___NO
8. Is he/she and his/her firm well thought of by
competitors? _X_YES ___NO
9. List TWO business references within our club or Other Rotary members)
WHO HAVE BEEN CONTACTED and can speak to
the proposed member’s ethical standards:
1. Rod Holst (Southtowne Rotary) 541-685-1533
2. 2. Frank Hales 541-342-1983
10. List at least ONE personal reference in or out of our club WHO HAS BEEN CONTACTED, who has known the proposed member for more than one year.
11. If he/she becomes a member, will you make him/her your special charge for 60 days to help indoctrinate him/her into the club?
12. Has he/she ever been a Rotarian? NO
If so, please provide club name, location and a referring recommendation from the previous club.
Proposer’s Name: CONNIE BECKLEY