JCI EPM 2011 – VARESE (Italy)
Official Training Schedule
Si prega di barrare la casella corrispondente ai corsi che si intendono frequentare e spedire questo documento a e per cc a ed
Giovedì 17 febbraio 2011
JCI Networking Head Trainer: Arrey ObensonTutto il giorno
JCI Networking is the JCI course on turning your personal contacts into lasting, trusted and productive connections and relationships. The course covers the principles and dynamics of networking, how to identify and use the opportunities when contacting people, what to do and say during any encounter with a potential connection, the follow up actions needed after meeting the person to keep adding value to the connection and how to use the participation in JCI activities to build a network of connections for the future.
Win others to support your idea Head Trainer:Filipe CarreraPomeriggio
The objective of this course is to provide participants with a methodology and tools to increase their chances to reach targets set for in their business or JCI projects by systematically analyzing and communicating with their stakeholders.
For that the participants will learn:
- to identify and prioritize stakeholders
- to understand what motivates key stakeholders
- to plan the implementation of active communication with stakeholders
Venerdì 18 febbraio 2011
JCI CSR Head Trainer:Arrey ObensonTutto il giorno
The JCI CSR Course is a half day course designed to create awareness in Active Citizens that individuals have responsibility to their community and the environment, it promotes the principles of United Nations Global Compact in the practice of business, encourages individuals to act responsibly in business and society and encourages the implementation of best Corporate Social Responsibility practices. JCI CSR is recommended for people who seek to understand their role as Active Citizens within the community and the environment as well understanding the commitment that individuals can make to ensure the sustainability of our planet, and prosperity of people in the community.
Negotiation skills Head Trainer:Filipe CarreraMattino
The objective of this course is to:
• Demonstrate The Concept Of Negotiation
• Identify The Role And Importance Of Power, Time, Information,
Communication Skills And Personality In A Successful Negotiation
• State The Principles And Techniques Of Successful Negotiation
• Enable You Negotiate With Confidence
Shut up and listen Head Trainer:Filipe CarreraPomeriggio
To create both awareness in the importance of listening and skills in listening, to listen better and to understand other people (spouses, collegues, managers, employees) better.
Sabato 19 febbraio 2011
How to win any debate or argument Head Trainer:Filipe CarreraMattino
The objective of this course is
1. To ensure people understand that a debate or argument is inevitable in today’s life
2. To help participants identify the skills needed to succeed in a debate or argument
3. To ensure that the participants are able to prepare themselves for a debate or argument.
Attracting professional members Head Trainer: Andrea Parisi Mattino
The objective of this course is
1. To define a professional JCI member
2. To learn how to attract and retain professionals
3. To pinpoint what is “value” to a professional
4. To discuss ways to network and link the professionals in a LOM
5. To identify finishing touches that can take a professional LOM to the next level.
NOTA BENE: Ai soci della JCI Italy il COC garantisce 15 posti ad ogni corso di formazione in ordine di iscrizione (ritenuta valida soltanto all'atto della ricezione del pagamento della quota d'iscrizione all'EPM-Congresso nazionale 2011)