How to Restore Deleted Emails from Hotmail
Open the Outlook webpage. Doing so will open your Microsoft Outlook inbox if you're logged in.
. If you aren't logged in, click Sign In, type in your email address, click Next, enter your password, and click Sign In.
Right-click Deleted Items. It's on the left side of the screen, toward the bottom of the list of inbox folders.
- If you're using a Mac, use two fingers to click Deleted Items.
Click Recover Deleted Items. This option is near the bottom of the right-click menu. Doing so will prompt a second Outlook page to pop up.
- If your browser blocks pop-up windows, you may have to click the "blocked pop-up" icon in the top right corner of the URL bar and then allow pop-ups from Outlook to open the recovery page.
Click the checkbox to the left of each email you want to restore. Any emails you've deleted from the Trash folder in the last 14 days will appear here.
- If you don't see any emails here, your deleted emails are past the recovery point.
- You can use the search bar at the top of the page to search for specific emails.
Click Recover. It's in the top left corner of the page.
- You can also click Purge to the right of the Recover option to delete your selected emails.
6. Click OK. Doing so will restore the selected emails to your inbox.