UNIVERSITY HONORS PROGRAM
Honors Program Student Reimbursement FormName: ______Student ID #: ______
CMU Email: Cell Phone: (______)______
Complete the appropriate area below
Senior Project, Research or Other Reimbursement Processing
Did a CMU department pay for your supplies? Yes No
If “yes”, which one? ______
A budget transfer will be processed to transfer the funds.
Who is the contact person for that department? ______
If “no”, attach original itemized receipts to this form and submit them to Shari Jackson in Powers 104 for reimbursement processing.
Are there any items that should not be reimbursed by CMU? ______
Conference Reimbursement Processing
Complete a “Student & Non-Employee Travel Reimbursement Voucher” for all expenses
see form on reverse side or https://www.cmich.edu/fas/fsr/OAC/Travel-Business-Expenses/Pages/Forms-Travel.aspx
- Complete only one form for your reimbursement, even if multiple departments are contributing to this reimbursement.
- Attach original receipts.
- Make and keep a copy of your voucher and receipts for yourself, they will not be returned to you.
- Submit your voucher form to one of your funding departments to begin the reimbursement processing.
- Funding is reimbursement based and original bills/paid receipts are required. Reimbursements are applied to the student’s CMU account. Conference expenses will only be reimbursed after the conference date(s).
- A budget transfer will be made for conference, project or research expenses paid by a faculty member or a department.
- University policies do not allow reimbursements to you for expenses someone else has paid for.
- While completing budget requests, please list the departments that you have requested funding from (for reimbursement coordination).
- For travel reimbursements:
- Lodging expenses should be pro-rated to reflect your share if lodging is shared.
- Meal expenses will not be reimbursed by the Honors Program.
- If you are submitting mileage for travel reimbursement, please list the day(s) you traveled on a MapQuest-type printout that shows your departure and your destination locations and the total mileage for your trip. The 2015 reimbursement rate by CMU is 57.5 cents/mile.
- You are required to acknowledge the Honor’s Program contribution at events, SRCEE, presentations, publications, conferences, etc.
Your Signature: ______Date: ______