Farm Tech Executive Committee Meeting
July 21st, 2014
Fundraising & Hospitality Notes
- Here are the final fundraising numbers.
- We have 24 confirmed Landmark Farms – Of the 24, 16 have purchased the Lenco
Jackowski Farms ($500.00)
Peterson Dairy Farm ($250.00)
Myron Kosmalski Farm ($250.00)
Gagas Farms ($500.00)
Ben Turzinski Farm
Adams Farms, IncTotals
Total Cash Committed / $9,750.00
Total Cash Paid / $9,750.00
Total Cash Due
Total Signage Cost / $1,200.00
Total Calendar Sales / $276.00
Total Lenco Sales / $5,200.00
Total Profit / $3,124.00
- Fundraising totals are as follows: $423,070.15 in total commitmentsCash Committed / $138,100.64
In-kind Committed / $282,669.51
Cash Paid / $137,725.64
Cash due / $375.00
- New Sponsors include:
Stepping Stone Salon & Spa ($50.00)
Blain’s Farm & Fleet ($2,500.00)
Muzzy Broadcasting ($4,150.00)
Volm Companies ($500.00)
Brownfield Network ($1,576.42)
Barn Quilts by Marleen ($160.00)
Lynn’s Greenhouses ($40.00)
Village Gardens ($260.00)
Best Excavating & Gone West LLC ($2,500)
Moodie Trucking ($600.00)
Stevens Point Brewery ($400.00)
McCain Foods ($4,500)
Wisconsin Dairy State Cheese ($1,000.00)
Altenburg Dairy ($300.00)
Sterling Auction Services ($100.00)
Corriente Veterinary Service ($100.00)
George Konkol ($100.00)
Wellness Spa ($25.00)
Learn to Fish With Us ($300.00)
Egle Landscaping ($750.00)
Watertown Plastic Service ($1,000.00)
Swiderski Equipment ($5,000.00)
Riesterer & Schnell ($6,000.00)
CHS Inc / Cenex ($15,000.00)
Kubota Tractor Corporation ($6,000.00)
Ballweg Implement ($10,215.00)
NAPA Auto Parts ($5,000.00)
Service Cold Storage LLC ($1,000.00)
FABCO Equipment Inc ($15,000.00)
Home Depot ($499.00)
Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board ($2,500)
Sand County Equipment ($2,697.90)
Keller, Inc ($2,400.00)
Barb L. ($575.00)
University of Wisconsin Stevens Point ($2,500.00)
Wisconsin Cranberry Growers Association ($6,500.00)
Gardner Cranberry ($1,800.00)
Graziano Gardens, LLC ($500.00)
Marshfield Country Club ($1,100.00)
Krentz Farms ($500.00)
GLK Foods ($7,850.00)
Donna’s Showboat ($100.00)
- I spoke with Big Iron Equipment on Friday and they have a Lenco. If we want it and can find a place to put it, the owner of the machine is offering it. Someone needs to call him tomorrow.
- Is this for grounds or Tent City? Dane County would like to have an extra gold cart in the morning to deliver their bags. I want to make sure they are talking to the correct person.
- The team is working on getting the information binders together and we will schedule our next meeting as soon as they are ready to get put together.
- We still need a little help on the volunteer side for both the information booths and the Merchandise tents. As soon as the spots are filled, I will get the trainings scheduled.
- Are there chairs for the information booths?
- I never got a confirmation on the Information booths; there are 4 of them correct?
- Sara, we are confirmed tents for each one?
- How should we distribute the programs between the admission gates and the information booths? All on opening day or stock as needed?
Not for Minutes
- Karen – How do we get the first order for Dane County from Coke or is it standard across the board?
- Mike – I need Emergency Procedures for the information binders as soon as possible.
- We need to make sure that we have the Sto-Cor unit moved before the Lenco’s arrive.
- Talk Training sessions with Amanda (8/4, 8/6 and or 8/7)