DAILY BULLETIN 11.3.2013
Public help sought:-
Old Delhi Railway Police have sought public help in identifying the following bodies:-
A male aged about 40-45 years, height about 5’5” whitish complexion, round face, thin built wearing white colour stripe shirt and blue colour lower found on 2.3.2013.
1. A male aged about 46 years, height 5’ whitish complexion, thin built, wearing white colour shirt and black pants found on 8.3.2013.
3 accused persons including gang leader Faruq @ Sohail arrested By Crime Branch
4 cases of snatching solved by Crime Branch.
One mobile phone recovered.
A team of officers of Crime Branch led by Insp. Ashok Kumar of Special Team consisting of SI Surender Dalal, ASI Surender Pal, HC Savinder, HC Sukhbir, HC Rajbir Singh, HC Balwant Singh, Ct Himanshu, Ct Ravinder, Ct Raj Kumar, Ct Ranbir Singh and Ct Ranjeet Singh under the supervision of ACP Sh. M C Katoch and over all supervision of Sh Kumar Gyanesh Addl. DCP has arrested a gang of snatchers namely 1. Faruq @ Sohail (age 27 years) s/o Bundu Khan r/o Jhugi No. 3638 E-Block J.J. Colony Bawana, Delhi, permanent resident of village and Police Station- Burdhman, District-Murshidabad, West Bengal 2. Manoj @ Rustam (age 20 years) s/o Narender r/o Jhugi E block near public toilet no, 5 J.J.Colony Bawana, Delhi 3. Rafaqat @ Sushil (age 19 years)s/o Nizakat r/o Jhugi of Haseena , E block near 5 number school, J.J.Colony Bawana, Delhi. One mobile make Nokia 5233 has been recovered from the possession of the accused persons.
Head Constable Rajbir Singh of Special Team received specific information that a gang of snatchers of Faruq @ Sohail gang is active in crime of snatching in the area of Delhi. They would pass through main Narela Road, near CRPF Camp, at 3.30 P.M. On 09/03/13, a trap was laid near main Narela Road, near CRPF Camp and all the accused persons were apprehended along with the mobile make Nokia 5233. They have been arrested u/s 41.1(d) Cr.P.C.
On intensive interrogation, the accused persons revealed that they are involved in crime since 2002 .Accused persons snatched/ robbed mobile phones and valuable articles by threatening with knife. 4 cases of snatching of Outer district, Delhi have been worked out with the arrest of the accused persons.
CASES WORKED OUT
1. FIR No.44/13, dated 13/1/2013, u/s 356/379/34 IPC PS-Narela Outer District, Delhi (snatching of mobile phone)
2. FIR No.118/13 dated 18/2/2013 u/s 356/379/34 IPC PS-Narela Outer District, Delhi (snatching of cash Rs. 12500/- 3 mobile Phones, ATM card and other things)
3. FIR No.149/13 dated 4/3/2013 u/s 356/379/34 IPC PS-Narela Outer District, Delhi (snatching of mobile phone Apple I-phone 4 from a lady near railway crossing)
4. FIR No.351/12 dated 11/10/2012 u/s 356/379 IPC PS-Bawana Outer District, Delhi (snatching of Mobile phone and valet)
1. Faruq @ Sohail (age 27 years) is illiterate. He started the illegal activities in the year 2002 in a case of robbery. He was earlier residing at Dholak Basti, Yamuna Bank, opposite Red Fort, Delhi and he came into contact of criminals. His family members are residing at native place. After committing crime, he used to hide himself at Murshidabad for some time and then again come to Delhi to commit crime. Besides these crimes, he also used to work alongwith cheats operating at Old Delhi Railway Station as Gaddi Baaz.
PREVIOUS INVOLVEMENT OF FARUQ @ SOHAIL
1. FIR NO.585/2002 of 12/2/2002 U/S 392/397/34 IPC PS-Kotwali North District Delhi.
2. FIR NO.273/2005 u/s 25 Arms Act PS-Kotwali North District Delhi.
3. FIR NO 342/2005 U/S 379/411 IPC PS-Kotwali North District Delhi.
4. FIR NO.332/2011 DATED 14/12/2011 U/S 379/411 IPC PS-Miawali Nagar West District Delhi.
5. FIR NO.419/2011 DATED14/12/2011 U/S 376(G)/397/365 IPC PS-Bawana Outer District Delhi.
2. Manoj @ Rustam (age 20 years) s/o Narender r/o Jhugi E block near public toilet no, 5 J.J.Colony Bawana, Delhi. He is an illiterate. He came to world of crime in the year 2009 with the help and active support of his father. Now his father has expired. He has 6 brother and two sisters. His basic needs were not fulfilled while working in a factory, so he decided to work with Faruq.
3. Rafaqat @ Sushil (age 19 years) He is an illiterate. He is a tenant of Haseena who inspired him to work with criminals. She was earlier arrested in the case of NDPS Act. He is now an active member of Faruq gang.
Further investigations in the case are in progress.
(RAVINDRA YADAV) IPS
ADDL. COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
CRIME BRANCH: DELHI POLICEIf there are images in this attachment, they will not be displayed. Download the original attachment
11th March, 2013
Joint operation of Delhi and Nodia Police
One Gang Member of Inter-state Container Thieves nabbed.
7500 Kgs. Aluminium worth lacs of rupees seized.
Stolen truck-container seized.
6 forged Driving Licences & 2 Voter Cards recovered.
8 Mobile Sim Cards issued on fake I.D. recovered
Special Operation Squad, Crime Branch, Delhi, in a joint operation with SOG, NOIDA, apprehended one desperate interstate criminals, namely Harender @ Hare Ram, who have been involved in truck-container thefts and recovered 7500 Kgs. Aluminium worth lacs of rupees, stolen trailer & container, 6 forged driving licences, 2 voter cards, and 8 mobile Sim Cards issued on fake I.Ds.
A joint team of SOS/Crime Branch, Delhi Police & SOG/NOIDA, UP Police led by Insp. Ashok Kumar, SI Ashok Kumar, ASI Ranjeet Kumar, HC Ravinder Pal, Ct Rajesh & Ct Hari Om of SOS/Crime Branch, Delhi Police, & Inspr Arun Kumar Singh, SI Alok Kumar Singh of SOG/NOIDA, under over all supervision of Sh K.K. Sharma, ACP/SOS and Sh. Kumar Gyanesh, Add.DCP/Crime & SSP/NOIDA, was constituted to gather the information regarding the desperate criminals involving in the theft of loaded trucks & containers and to initiate Legal action accordingly.
INCIDENT & ARREST
During the painstaking exercise held on 07.03.2013, acting upon a secret information, a trap was laid at Gaur Mall Crossing, Bisrakh, Gautam Budh Nagar, UP, and at about 6:20 PM, the team members nabbed one gang member of interstate container thieves along with a truck & container without number plate who disclosed his name as Harender @ Hare Ram s/o Nanku Ram, r/o Village Behraich, Post Oraikalan, Distt. Balia Kushinagar, U.P. Aged 40 Yrs. and recovered 6 forged Driving Licence, 2 Voter Cards, and 8 Mobile Sim Cards issued on fake ID’s. A case vide FIR No. 109/13 u/s 467/468/471/419/420/120B IPC was got registered at P.S. Bisrakh, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, U.P.
During sustained interrogation, accused Harender @ Hare Ram confessed that on 01.03.2013 at about 11:00 PM, he drove away the trailer HR-63 A 2280 with container No. CRX U 9800229/40 loaded with good quality Aluminium scrap from ICD Dadri which was to be delivered to M/s Sat Aluminium Pvt. Ltd, Bhiwadi, Rajasthan. Instead of delivery to its destination, he drove the truck with loaded container to Delhi in furtherance of the conspiracy hatched by his associates, namely, Lakha, Shiraj, Wasim & Munne and delivered the material to them. A case in this regard was found registered vide FIR No. 155/13 u/s 407 IPC at P.S. Suraj Pur, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, UP.
On his pointing out, 7500 Kgs. of Aluminium scrap was recovered from a Godown situated at Nilothi Extn., Guru Harikishan Nagar, Nihal Vihar, Delhi. It came to knowledge that the said godown was taken on rent by one of the accused persons, namely Lakha.
PROFILE OF ACCUSED
1. Harender @ Hare Ram s/o Nanku Ram, r/o Village Behraich, Post Oraikalan, Distt. Balia Kushinagar, is a school drop out. Initially, he was a cleaner of a truck and later learnt driving and to earn easy money, he came in contact of accused Wasim and Shiraj who are notorious criminals and involved in various cases of truck & container thefts. He used to get job on fake driving licence and ID’s and have been involved in such cases of truck-container thefts of Delhi, UP and Haryana. Harender is also involved in such case pertaining to Sonepat, Gurgaon, Balia, Gautam Budh Nagar.
1. FIR No. 155/13 u/s 407/411/467/468/471/419/420/120B IPC at P.S. Suraj Pur, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, UP.
2. FIR No. 109/13 u/s 467/468/471/419/420/120B IPC was got registered at P.S. Bisrakh, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, U.P.
1. One Trailer No. HR-63 A 2280
2. One Container No. CRX U 9800229/40
3. 7500 Kgs. Aluminium Scrap.
4. One fake D/L No. 65336 in the name of Hare Ram
5. One fake D/L No. 65476 in the name of Hare Ram
6. One fake D/L No. 94340in the name of Hare Ram
7. One fake D/L No. 18911 in the name of Hare Ram
8. One fake D/L No. 74717 in the name of Hare Ram
9. One fake D/L No. 1886 in the name of Hare Ram
10. One fake voter ID card No. 3284908 in the name of Hare Ram
11. One fake voter ID card No. 8388597 in the name of Hare Ram
12. Eight Sim Cards issued on fake ID’s.
ADDL. COMMISSIONER OF POLICE,
CRIME BRANCH, DELHI POLICE.
One dreaded criminal apprehended.
Reward of Rs 50 thousand was declared on his arrest.
In yet another major breakthrough, Special Unit of Crime Branch has succeeded in arresting a criminal involved in a murder case of PS Nihal Vihar, Delhi and carrying a reward of Rs. 50,000/- on his arrest.
INCIDENT AND OPERATION
On 19-10-2011, Sh. Jitender S/O Rampal R/O Jhuggies, near Ganda Nala, Chander Vihar, Nilothi Ext. Nihal Vihar, Delhi, a mason by profession had lodged a complaint at PS Nihal Vihar stating therein that on 17-10-11, his in-laws came to meet his wife from Uttam Nagar. At around 9.30 PM, they heard some commotion outside his jhuggi and came out to enquire about the same. Ajay Bind, Shanker Bind and Raju @ Brahmdev Bind, who happened to be their neighbourers were consuming alcohol. His father Rampal and father-in-law Ram Aasre objected to their conduct and a scuffle ensued. During the scuffle, Ajay Bind, Shanker Bind and Raju @ Brahmdev Bind, hit them with hammer, rods and sticks. All the three accused persons ran away from the spot. Indrawati W/O Ram Aasre took her husband to Safdarjung hospital for treatment, where Ram Aasre succumbed to his injuries. A case vide FIR No. 291/2011 Dt. 19/10/2011, U/S 304/34 IPC, PS Nihal Vihar, Delhi was registered in this regard.
Efforts were being made to nab the accused persons, who belonged to the Naxalite dominated region in Bihar. Later, all the three accused persons were declared as proclaimed offenders by the Court on 06-07-2012. Rewards of Rs. 50,000/- on arrest of each accused were also declared by worthy Commissioner of Police, Delhi.
On 09-03-2013, specific information was received by HC Surender Kumar and Ct Raj Singh, that Shanker Bind, one of the above accused wanted in the case of murder of Nihal Vihar, and carrying a reward of Rs 50,000/- on his arrest would come to Kodia Pul, Old Delhi Railway Station to meet someone. A raiding party was constituted. The accused was apprehended, who was later identified as Shanker Bind S/O Biranchi Bind. R/O Village- Jankidih Belderia, Post- Manapur, PS Chanan, Distt. Lakhi Sarai, Bihar.
He was subjected to intensive interrogation It was revealed that he along with the other co-accused Ajay Bind and Raju @ Brahmdev absconded to Bihar in their native area and took the advantage of the naxal situation of the area to evade their arrest. Both the other co-accused Ajay Bind and Raju @ Brahmdev were arrested by the same team of Spl Unit on 21-02-2013 had the reward of Rs 50,000 /- each on their arrest declared by CP Delhi.
SI Ritesh Kumar, HC Kartar, HC Santraj, HC Surender, Ct Jitender, Ct Lala Ram, Ct Raj Singh and Ct Ashok under the supervision of ACP Sh Udaivir Singh Rathi and overall guidance of Addl DCP/Crime Sh. Bhishm Singh.
Accused Shanker Bind, 28 years, s/o Biranchi Bind r/o Village- Jankidih Belderia, Post- Manapur, PS Chanan, Distt. Lakhi Sarai, Bihar. He is married and has three children. He has three brothers and two sisters. He is uneducated person. He came to Delhi in 2007, and started a kabadi shop in Chander Vihar.
CASE WORKED OUT
1. FIR No. 291/2011 Dt. 19/10/2011, U/S 302/34 IPC PS Nihal Vihar, Delhi
Local police have been informed about their arrest. Accused persons will be produced in Tis Hazari Courts. Further efforts are being made to arrest the other absconding associates of the case.
ADDL. COMMISSIONER OF POLICE,
CRIME BRANCH,DELHI POLICE.
PRESS RELEASE CENTRAL DISTRICT
TWO AUTOLIFTERS ARRESTED : TWO STOLEN MOTORCYCLES RECOVERED
With the arrest of (1) Gaurav, aged about 20 years s/o Jai Parkash r/o R 633, R Block Jhuggi, Raghubir Nagar, Delhi and (2) Anil Kumar, aged about 24 years s/o Bhim Bahadur r/o R 623, R Block Jhuggi, Raghubir Nagar, Delhi, Central District police has worked out two cases of M.V. thefts. Two Bajaj Pulsar motorcycles have been recovered from their possession.
TEAM & INCIDENT
Keeping in view the sudden spurt in incidents of MV thefts in the district, a special team comprising of Inspr.Parmod Gupta, SHO/DBG Road, HC Adesh Kumar, Ct. Dhirender and Ct. Lal Chand was constituted under the close supervision of Sh. Anil Kapoor, ACP/Pahar Ganj to develop information about the gangs of auto-lifters who are active in the area.
On 10.03.13, at about 09.45 PM, while the police team was conducting vehicle checking near Sai Mandir, Ravi Dass Marg, Karol Bagh in the area of P.S. DBG Road, Delhi, two suspicious boys riding on a motorcycle were identified and signalled to stop. However, on seeing the police party, they tried to flee away but due to the alertness and quick response of the police team, they were apprehended by the police team. They were asked to produce the documents of the motorcycle, which they could neither produce nor could provide any satisfactory reply with regards to its ownership. On verification, it was found that the instant motorcycle was stolen from the area of P.S. Uttam Nagar, West District, Delhi.
On sustained interrogation, accused persons revealed their identity as Gaurav s/o Jai Parkash r/o R 633, R Block Jhuggi, Raghubir Nagar, Delhi and (2) Anil Kumar s/o Bhim Bahadur r/o R 623, R Block Jhuggi, Raghubir Nagar, Delhi. Accused persons further disclosed that on 2-2-2013, they had stolen the Bajaj Pulsar motorcycle from the area of P.S. Uttam Nagar, Delhi. On 10-03-2013, accused persons were going to dispose off the motorcycle, but they were apprehended by the police team. Accused persons further disclosed that they had also stolen another Bajaj Pulsar motorcycle from the area of P.S. Khyala, West District, Delhi, which was also recovered at their instance.
Further investigation / interrogation is in progress.
1. Two Bajaj Pulsar motorcycles.
1. Gaurav s/o Jai Parkash r/o R 633, R Block Jhuggi, Raghubir Nagar, Delhi is 20 years old and has studied up to 4th class. He has one brother and two sisters. Earlier he was working as a labourer. He fell in bad company and started committing crimes.
2. Anil Kumar s/o Bhim Bahadur r/o R 623, R Block Jhuggi, Raghubir Nagar, Delhi is 24 years old and has studied up to 7th class. He has two brothers and two sisters. Earlier, he was working as a labourer. He fell in bad company and started committing crimes.
(DEVESH CHANDRA SRIVASTVA) IPS
ADDL. COMMISSIONER OF POLICE,
CENTRAL DISTRICT, DELHI.
A THIEF WITH THE UNIQUE MODUS-OPERANDI ARRESTED
The staff of Police Station Janak Puri, West District has arrested a thief namely Shashank Shekhar, preparing for Judiciary services, who used to adopt unique modus operandi for committing crime. With the arrest of Shashank Shekhar, a case vide FIR No. 75/13, u/s 379/411 IPC, P.S. Janak Puri has been registered and one laptop, two gold rings, two credit cards, one set pant shirt, one pair shoes purchased by using stolen Credit Cards and a sum of Rs. 1000/- were recovered from his possession.
PROFILES OF THE ACCUSED
Shashank Shekhar S/o Chander Kishore Pandey R/o Vill- Gopalpur, Gali No. 18, Delhi, age 25 years. He completed his graduation from TNV University, Bhagalpur, Bihar. His father is a teacher by profession. After completion of his studies, he came to Delhi in search of employment, but he could not find any Job. He was preparing for Judiciary Services after completion of his LLB. He was in need of money for his above said course. He started making friendship with girls/ladies and after winning their faith and establishing cordial relation, he used to steal their belongings.
1. One Laptop.
2. Two gold rings.
3. One pair shoes and one pair pant shirt purchased by using stolen credit cards.
4. A sum of Rs. 1000/- and 8 SIM cards.
On 08.03.2013, a PCR call was received in PS Janakpuri regarding apprehension of a thief. Immediately, on receiving the information, on the direction of ACP/Vikas Puri, Sh. Prakash Chander Mann and under the leadership of Insp. H.S.P. Singh, SHO/ Janakpuri, a team comprising of HC Subhash No. 1610/W, HC Bijender No. 1653/W. HC Rakesh No. 1788/W and Ct. Hemraj No. 3206/W was constituted. HC Subhash alongwith Ct. Hemraj were sent to the spot. They apprehended the above said Shashank Shekhar. They interrogated him thoroughly and new type of modus operandi for committing crime was detected.
During sustained interrogation of accused it was found that the accused used to make friendship with girls/ladies, develop cordial relations with them. After winning their confidence, he used to steal her belongings i.e. debit cards/credit cards / Laptop etc. Accused Shashank Shekhar disclosed the fact that he had cheated so many innocent women by using this modus-operandi. Every time he introduces himself with different name. One of the instances came to light that Mrs. Anita (name changed) first met accused Shashank Shekhar at Railway Station Reservation Counter while she was waiting in a queue. Later he developed friendship/relations with her and cheated one Laptop, one Gold ring and a sum of Rs. 5000/- through this means.
Staff involved in good work is being rewarded suitably.
(V. RENGANATHAN) IPS
ADDL. COMMISSIONER OF POLICE,
WEST DISTT. NEW DELHI.
THREE DESPRATE ROBBERS ARRESTED
The staff of Police Control Room and Police Stations Tilak Nagar and Hari Nagar, West District have done a good work by arresting three robbers namely Rohit, Madan and Surender in case FIR No 134/13 U/s 392/394/397/411/34 IPC dated 11-03-2013 Police Station Tilak Nagar, while they were fleeing with booty.