Class Xi (Computer Science)
CLASS XI (COMPUTER SCIENCE)
- Write a function having prototype : int replace(char * string, char ch1, char ch2); Have the function replace every occurrence of the ch1 in the string with ch2. Call this function in main program.
- Write a complete C++ program to swap two numbers using call by reference method.
- Write two c++ program to convert a string to upper case using a standard library function or without using a standard library function.
- Write a program to reverse the string.
- Write a program to count number of words present in a string.
- Write a program to multiply two matrices.
- Write a program to find sum of each row of a matrix.
- Write a program to find smallest element in a 1-D array using function.
- Write a program to find smallest element in a 1-D array.
- Write a program to read and check equality of two matrices.
- Write a program to read sales of 5 salesmen in 12 months and print total sales made by each salesman.
- Write a program to accept sales of each day of the month and print the total sales of the month.
- Create a structure student having following information- roll no, name, marks and date of birth(dd/mm/yy). Write a program to input and print information of 5 students.
- Create a structure employee having following information- empno, name, adderss(house no., street, city and state) and date of joining(dd/mm/yy). Write a program to input and print information of 5 employees.
Class XI (IP)
- Create a table employee having following specifications:
Col Name / Datatype / Size / Constraint
Eid / Char / 3 / Primary Key
Name / Varchar / 15 / Not Null
Qualification / Varchar / 5
Gender / Char / 1
- Consider the tables Employee ,write SQL commands:
Table : EmployeeEid / Name / Deptid / Qualification
1 / Deepali / 101 / MBA
2 / Rajat / 101 / BCA
3 / Hari / 102 / B.A
4 / Harry / 102 / M.A
5 / Sumit / 103 / BCA
6 / Jyoti / 101 / MCA
(i) To display the name and Depid of all employees.
(ii) To list the names of those female employees.
(iii) To add a new column named DateJoin (datatype date)in the table .
(iv) To add a new record in Employee table with the following values:
7,”Vikram”,101, “MBA”, “M”
(v) To display all the records of the table .
(vi) To change the depid of Deepali to 102
- What is SQL and My SQL.
- What are the different categories of SQL Commands.
- Briefly explain the following :
i) Primary Key
v) Foreign Key
6.) What are the three data models
7. Differentiate between Update and Alter commands in SQL.