Bank of India 5% Cash back Campaign
- This offer is brought to you by Bank of India (hereinafter referred to as “Bank”) and any participation is voluntary.
- The offer is applicable only to Bank’s new Visa Debit Cardholder (hereinafter referred to as “Cardholder”) to whom cards have been issued between October 2013 and June 2014
- The offer is open from 01 October 2013 to 30 June 2014, both dates inclusive (hereinafter referred to as the (‘Promotion Period’).
- The Promotion Period is divided into Qualifying Periods as follows:
- Qualifying Periods:
Month / Card Issuance Month / Qualifying Period
(POS Usage period to qualify for cashback)
Month 1 / October 2013 / 1 October 2013 to 31 December 2013
Month 2 / November 2013 / 1 November 2013 to 31 January 2014
Month 3 / December 2013 / 1 December 2013 to 28 February 2014
Month 4 / January 2014 / 1 January 2014 to 31 March 2014
Month 5 / February 2014 / 1 February 2014 to 30 April 2014
Month 6 / March 2014 / 1 March 2014 to 31 May 2014
Month 7 / April 2014 / 1 April 2014 to 30 June 2014
Month 8 / May 2014 / 1 May 2014 to 31 July 2014
Month 9 / June 2014 / 1 June 2014 to 31 August 2014
- Each Qualifying Period, Cardholder who meet the eligibility criteria described below will be rewarded with 5% cashback or INR 100 whichever is lower
- Eligibility criteria:
- Cardholder should have made minimum 5 purchase transactions during the qualifying period with Visa Debit Card
- Each transaction shall be for a minimum of INR 100. Transactions below INR 100 will not be considered for the promotion.
- Cardholder has not been selected for a reward in any preceding Qualifying Period.
For e.g. If a Debit Card has been issued in the month of December 2013, then cardholder is expected to perform atleast 5 purchase transaction of minimum INR 100 during the period of 01 December 2013 to 28 February 2014 to be eligible for 5% Cashback.
- The Promotion is not valid on Cash withdrawals made by Cardholder with their Visa Debit Card. Only purchase transactions (POS / Ecommerce/ Mail Order Telephone Order / Recurring payments and installments) carried out during the Promotion Period will be eligible for the offer.
- In case there is a reversal of a particular transaction later for any reason, that transaction will NOT be counted or such purchase will NOT be considered eligible for this offer.
- Bank reserves the sole right to decide on whether a purchase meets the eligibility criteria as listed above.
- Cashback will be credited to customers account within 6 – 8 weeks from the end of each Qualifying Period. The selected Cardholders will only be entitled to the cashback and will not be entitled to compensation or benefits in any other form.
- This offer is applicable to joint Debit Cardholders as well. However, eligibility for the Gift will be determined by total spends per card. Purchases made by joint/second account holders will not be clubbed with the first account holder.
- All visuals in the communication sent to the Cardholder are for representational purposes only.
- Bank reserves the absolute right to, at its sole discretion, amend, vary and/or withdraw any of the terms and conditions of the Promotion without prior notice.
- The offer is subject to force majeure events.
- Cardholders under the Promotion will be personally responsible for all taxes, rates, government fees or any other charges that may be levied against them under applicable laws, if any, in relation to the Promotion.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against the Bank.
- Bank reserves its absolute right to withdraw or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time.
- Bank reserves the right to change the Gift offered under this offer without prior notice. All decisions in respect of the offer shall be at the sole discretion of the Bank and the same shall be final, binding and non-contestable. All Cardholders waive any and all rights of claim with regard to the offer against the Bank.
- Regular Debit Card Terms and Conditions apply.