2013 Spartan Summer Camp
Improve your lacrosse skills and Learn from some of Florida’s top players!
- Position Specific Drills, Games and Contests, and Daily Scrimmages!
- Improve Overall Knowledge of The Game
- Sponsored by DTS Speed and Strength
- Have a blast playing lacrosse and other games throughout every sesson!
Will Rotatori (A)-Princeton
Mike Shepardson(D)-Notre Dame
Brian rotatori (D/FO)-UPenn
DJ Bernatavitz (A/M)-Wesleyan University
Cody Prizer (LSM)-University of Tampa
Devon Lewis(M)-Georgetown University
Morgan Clark (A/M)-Connecticut College
Warren Berenis (G)- Washington and Lee
And Many more To come!
- Saturday & Sunday, AUGUST 10th and 11th
- both days time: 9am – 2 pm
- Both will be located at the Showalter FieldEast(Next to Ward Park, Behind Showalter Stadium, and Across from Brookshire Elementary School)
- Includes a Spartan LaxT-Shirt and Prizes at the conclusion of camp
- ProvideGatorade, water, and LUNCH each day
- $160.00 per playeror $90 one day
- Grades 2nd-9th
- Please bring stick, pads, helmet, cleats,mouthpiece, and LAX PENNY
Please Contact uswith any Questions
Mike Shepardson 321-439-4628
Will Rotatori 407-404-4194
Your spot can be reserved by sending the players name and shirt size to: . Camp will be limited to the first 80 players who call/register.
AGE-______CURRENT GRADE-______POSITION-______CURRENT SCHOOL-______SHIRT SIZE-______
FUTURE HIGH SCHOOL-______
*US LACROSSE #-______
I request that the athlete above be admitted to and I authorize the Directors and Coaches of this camp to act for me according to their best judgment in any emergency requiring medical attention. I waiver release and forever discharge Spartan Lacrosse and its staff and assigns of and from any and all rights and claims for damages to person or property which may be sustained or occur during participation in camp activities.
*ALL CAMPERS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A US LACROSSE NUMBER FOR RECREATIONAL LEAGUES, JUNIOR HIGH AND HIGH SCHOOL LACROSSE ACTIVITIES. If the camper does not currently have a US Lacrosse number, he can be registered and insured at .
***This form and the camp fee will be accepted upon arrival at the camp, please make all checks payable to Mike Shepardson