14th International Symposium on Transport Phenomena and Dynamics of Rotating Machinery, ISROMAC-14
February 27th - March 2nd, 2012, Honolulu, HI, USA
1Author-11*, Author-21, Author-32
Address, City, Zip, Country
Address, City, Zip, Country
The abstract is a summary, which outlines the work to be reported, and includes as many of the results as possible. The format of the abstract is the two-column format as shown in this document. The maximum length of the abstract is two pages. The inclusion of figures and tables is strongly recommended.
The abstract should be submitted in MS WORD and PDF format through the ISROMAC-14 Conference Management System by April 29, 2011.
If you have any questions, please visit the conference homepage
The following instructions should be followed for preparing the abstracts:
- Length: Abstracts should be not less than one and not more than two pages in length.
- Two Column Format: The text should be typed in two column format as shown in this template. The columns are 3.5 inches wide. Except for the first page the column length is 9 inches.
- Title: Center the title of the paper at the top of the page. It should be typed in capital letters. Use bold, 12 pt Arial font or equivalent for the title.
- Author names: In the space provided, list the name(s) of all of the author(s) in a single line, separated by commas. Use bold, 10 pt Arial font or equivalent.
- Address: In the space provided, give the business affiliation, address of the authors. Use bold, 10 pt Arial font or equivalent.
- Text: Skip two lines and start the text. The text must be neat and single-spaced. Use 12 pt Times New Roman or an equivalent font for the text.
- Major Headings: Use bold, 12 pt Arial font or equivalent to type the major headings. Place them flush on the left-hand margin and on a separate line. Only the initial letter of each major word in headings should be capitalized.
- Figures: Figures or photographs must be incorporated electronically into the text. Each figure should be accompanied by a caption indicating its sequence in the order of appearance in the text. For example:
Fig.1 This is a typical caption.
- Lettering: All lettering of the text should be no smaller than 11 points. The preferred font for the text is Times New Roman.
- Equations: For numbered equations, enclose the number in parentheses, and place it flush with the right-hand margin, e.g.,
H = 0.647 V2/3(1)
- References: List and number all bibliographical references at the end of the document in alphabetical order according to the last name of the first author of the reference. When referring to them in the text, type the corresponding reference number in square brackets as shown at the end of this sentence .
- Language: Document must be in English, using only standard symbols and abbreviations in the text and illustrations.
- Copyrights: No copyright form is necessary for this text.
- Corresponding Author: At the bottom of the first page and outside the text area, give the information indicated at the bottom left hand corner of the first page of this template.
 Patra, A. K., 1998, “Paper title,” Journal name, 7:355-68.
 Clelland, N. L., 1991, Book title, Publisher’s name, State, Country.
 Cenay, S., 2002, “Paper title,” in Edited book, editor(s), Driscal, J.E., Yener, M.F., 591-98, State, Country.