To: Mr M Wills and All Members of the Parish Council
Wednesday 22nd November 2017
To: Mr M Wills and All members of the Parish Council.
You are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of Ilsington Parish Council to be held in Ilsington Village Hall on Tuesday 28th November 2017 at 7.30 p.m for the purpose of transacting the business as set out below.
Mrs C Retallick. (Clerk to the Council)
Councillors are reminded that they must declare any prejudicial interests they may have in any item to be considered at this meeting, prior to the commencement of the meeting.
- To accept apologies for absence.
- Declaration of interest in items on the agenda.
- Clerks report.
- PUBLIC FORUM & MEMBERS COMMENTS – (limited to 10 minutes)
(Applicants with planning applications for consideration may also speak for up to 3minutes on behalf of their own application)
- To confirm the minutes of the last meeting 24th October 2017
- To receive reports from District, County Councillors, DNPA Ranger and Police.
- Business Brought forward by the Chairman.
- Precept request and Budget – To consider the recommendations for precept request offered from the finance and standard committee and review the budget for 2018/2019
- BT Community Fibre broadband application –(item lead by Cllr Dale)
- Telephone box at Liverton – suggestions for future use and location.
- To consider the planning applications received from Teignbridge District.
Council and Dartmoor National Park Authority.
a) TDC 17/02736/FUL – Proposed Single storey timber frame garden room and retention of timber garden shed at 2 Chapel Court, Kittersley Drive
Grants of Conditional Planning applications
- TDC 17/02199/FUL at 29 Summerhill Crescent, Liverton - Proposal: Single Storey Rear Extension
- Appeal Ref: APP/TPO/P1133/6244 (17/00050/TREE TPO) at10 Oaklea Park, Liverton, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 6YU
12.To receive reports from Parish Councillors on outside bodies.
13.To authorise payments of cheques presented.
Emailed correspondence already circulated
You're invited to Devon Highways Parish & Town Council Conference 2017 (7 Nov 2017 - 16 Nov 2017) ~ TALC Meeting 28th September 2017 ~ Draft Minutes Local Plan Review ~Newsletter Community-Led Housing Conference, 27 November 2017 ~ Your views on Neighbourhood policing ~ The latest edition of Healthwatch Voices ~ Halloween special - ConnectMe ~ Revised collections dates for Christmas 2017 from Teignbridge ~ Upcoming Training Course October 2017 ~ Dartmoor National Park Forum - Friday, 24 November 2017 ~ DSFRS Draft Integrated Risk Management Plan Consultation ~ What did we do in 2016-17? ~ Completion notice: 01626821430 ~ Born in 1962 or before - we want to hear from you ~ Dartmoor Local Plan Devon Countryside Access Forum - NEW MEMBERS SOUGHT ~ Call for nominations for NALC's Smaller Councils Committee
To confirm the next meeting of Ilsington Parish Council on
Tuesday 23rd January 2018 at Liverton Village Hall at 7.30 pm.