THE MADISON AT BALLSTON STATION
2018 SWIMMING POOL RULES
The swimming pool will open from May 26 through September 3, 2018
(Subject to change on Management discretion).
- The Madison at Ballston Station is partnering with swimmingpoolpasses.com to generate and distribute photo ID pool passes this summer. All occupants who have provided The Madison at Ballston Station with an e-mail address will be receiving an e-mail invitation from swimmingpoolpasses.com. You will provide a picture and complete your application online.
- Each resident of The Madison must have their individual pool pass to enter the pool.
Only occupants listed on the Lease agreement are eligible for Passes.
- The maximum number of guests at one time is Two guests per apartment. A resident must accompany all guests. Guest PASSES can be PURCHASED at
- You must be at least 14 yrs. of age to enter the pool area unattended. An adult must accompany all children under 14yrs. old. Two children per one adult maximum.
- The pool is CLOSED on Mondays for cleaning. (Except for holidays.)
(See other side)
THE MADISON AT BALLSTON STATION
2017 SWIMMING POOL RULES
POOL RULES AND REGULATIONS
ALL LEASE HOLDERS: PLEASE SIGN BELOW BEFORE RETURNING TO OFFICE
- A current pool pass is required to enter the pool area. Passes are not transferable. Passes can only be used by the person assigned to the card. Misuse will result in suspension and/or revocation of pool privileges.
- A $50.00 FEE WILL BE CHARGED FOR LOST PASSES.
- The Madison at Ballston Station Management IS NOT responsible for loss or damage of personal property brought to the pool area/locker rooms.
- Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or older).
- A guest must be admitted with a GUEST CARD, accompanied by a resident (age 14 years or older) with a valid pool pass. Guest cards are available at swimmingpoolpasses.com and pRITED FROM YOUR HOME COMPUTER.
- Shoes and cover up must be worn in the building to and from the pool.
- No pets are allowed in the pool area.
- Food and alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the pool area.
- All refuse is to be placed in trash containers provided.
- Smoking is not permitted in the pool area.
- Diaper age children must wear cloth diapers and rubber pants or rubber lined training pants under bathing suits. Disposable diapers are prohibited.
- Admission to the pool may be denied to any person having an infectious condition, apparent skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, cold, nasal or ear discharge, wearing Band-Aids or bandages, or having any communicable disease.
- Only pool furniture is allowed in the pool area. Towels should be placed on furniture before use.
- No glass containers of any kind are permitted in the pool area.
- Running, pushing, wrestling, dunking, towel snapping or other unsafe or disturbing actions are not permitted in the pool area or locker rooms.
- Street shoes are not permitted within five (5) feet of the edge of the pool.
- Residents and their guest using the pool facilities, do so with the understanding that they comply with all laws, rules, and regulations of the state, county, and local government.
- MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND POOL PRIVILEGES (either temporarily or permanently), FOR PERSONS WHO ARE NOT OBEYING THE RULES.