Teamspeak 3 Crashes Fix
Since recently a method to crash peoples teamspeak clients was released to the public, I am showing you how to fix this.
The way the crash works is they send you a code which opens far too many images for the client to handle, and it crashes the client, this beta version of teamspeak will prevent anyone from crashing you.
1. Upgrade to the newest version of teamspeak.
-Do this by clicking "Help" in the menu bar, and select "Check for Update"
2. Find your icon that you open teamspeak with.
-Right click this icon, and select "Properties"
-In this new menu, select "Open File Location"
3. Move the TeamSpeak 3 Client folder to the side, and wait for the next step.
4. Open Notepad.
5. In Notepad, copy and paste this :
6. Click "File" in the menu bar.
-Select Save As
-Put "update.ini" in the File Name:
-Select "All Files (*.*) in the Save as type: drop down.
7. Place this file "update.ini" into the TeamSpeak 3 Client folder.
-If it asks you to replace the other file, select yes.
8. Open TeamSpeak 3 and check for another update.
-Do this by selecting "Help" and "Check for Update" again.
9. Update to TeamSpeak 3.0.15 [Beta]