Spicy Veal Curry
240 calories calories, 9 grams fat
Category: Non-Vegetarian Recipe
Course: Side-Dish Recipe
Cuisine: Anglo-Indian Recipe
Technique: Stewed Recipe
- 1 kg - very tender veal cut into medium pieces
- 2 - large Onions chopped
- 1 tsp - chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp - pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp - Turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp - oil
- 1 tsp - finely chopped Ginger
- 2 tsp - finely chopped Garlic
- Salt to taste
- 2 Green chillies slit lengthwise
- 1 tsp - cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp - coriander powder
- 1 tsp - spice powder
How to Make Spicy Veal Curry
- Wash the veal well.
- Cook it in sufficient water with a little salt in a suitable pan or pressure cooker till soft.
- Drain and keep the soup aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and saute the onions lightly.
- Add the veal, ginger, garlic, salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, spice powder and pepper powder and mix well.
- Add the soup.
- Cover and simmer on low heat till the gravy thickens.
- Serve hot with rice or bread.
- Recipe Courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes