PROF. DR SYED NISAR HUSSAIN SHAH
FATHER NAME: Syed Ghulam Mustafa Shah
DATE OF BIRTH: 03-09-1963
NATIONAL I.CARD: 36302-5841104-1
PASSPORT #: FL 5141042 Date of Issue: 21 Dec, 2011
REGISTRATION # : 843-A/89. Punjab Pharmacy Council (Pakistan)
MARITAL STATUS: Married (4 Children)
RESIDENCE: C-13 Staff Colony, BZ University, Multan.
Mob: +92-322-6151040 Off. +92-61-9210071 (Ext.2605)
Post-Doc Fellowship 2012 (DruQuaR), Ghent University, Belgium.
Project: Penetration enhancing effect of phytoceramides studies using human skin
Ph. D. 2011 Topic: "Percutaneous absorption of analgesic in the presence of
MBA Marketing 1stDiv AIOU 2004
M. Phil. Pharmaceutics 1st.Div 585/900 1992
B. Pharmacy Pharmacy 1st.Div 2182/3600 1987
F. Sc. Pre-medical 1st.Div 634/1000 1982
Matric Science Group 1st.Div 663/850 1979
HEC approved Supervisor in 2012.
FIELD OF RESEARCH AND STUDY
Preformulation and Drug development, Biopharmaceutics and TDDS
EXPERIENCE (a) Professional Experience:Designation / Department / Organization / Scale / Grade / Duration / Responsibility
From / To
Pharmaceutical Analyst / Life Pharma, Multan / Rs.3000/= / Oct,1987 / Jan,1995 / Analysis of Raw and finished products
(b) Teaching Experience:Designation / Department / Organization / Scale / Grade / Duration / Responsibility
From / To
Professor of Pharmaceutics / Bahauddin Zakariya University,Multan / BPS-21 / Jan.1, 2014 / Todate / Teaching and research
Associate Professor of Pharmaceutics / Bahauddin Zakariya University,Multan / BPS-20 / Nov 9, 2012 / Dec,2014 / Teaching and research
Associate Professor in Pharmacy / Hazara University,
Mansara (KPK) / BPS-20 / Oct,2011 / Dec,2011 / Teaching , research and HOD
Assistant Professor in Pharmaceutics / Bahauddin Zakariya University,Multan / BPS-19 / Sep 14,2002 / Nov 8, 2012 / Teaching and research
Lecturer in Pharmaceutics / Bahauddin Zakariya University,Multan / BPS-17 / Jan,1995 / Sep,2002 / Teaching and research
Research Officer/ Part-Time teacher / Bahauddin Zakariya University,Multan / Rs.4000/= / Oct,1992 / Jan,1995 / Teaching and research
Demonstrator / Bahauddin Zakariya University,Multan / Rs.1200/= / Oct,1987 / Jan,1989 / Teaching and research
TRAINING AND PROFESSIONAL SKILL
- Certificate of Service (NCC) (1979-81)
- Certificate of Internship (Nishtar Hospital & MINAR, Multan) 1987
- Certificate courses in Computer DOS & BASIC and Fox-Pro.(1992)
- Ist. Pharmacy Training Workshop in Gomal University, DI Khan by HEC; 2001
- Staff Development under the Scheme “National Academy of Higher Education” by HEC; May 2005
- HEC foreign scholarship under scheme IRSIP for year 2008 and worked in School of Pharmacy, University of London, UK for six months (March-August,2008)
- HEC foreign scholarship under scheme Post-Doc Fellowship (Batch-V) for year 2012 and working in Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Department of Pharmaceutical Drug Analysis (DruQuaR)group, University of Ghent, Belgium for nine months (from July,2012).
- Training “A New Murine Model for the in vivo study of transdermal drug penetration: the animal experiments” on 12-13 November, 2012 from Szeged University, Hungary.
LIST OF RESEARCH PROJECTSS. NO / TITLE AND PLACE OF RESEARCH / DONOR AGENCY / AMOUNT / DURATION / ROLE AS
FROM / TO
1 / Percutaneous absorption of analgesic in the presence of Permeation enhancers / B.Z.University Multan / Rs.200000/= / 2003 / 2007 / PI
2 / Enhancing effect of essential oils on the percutaneous absorption of Diclofenac through hairless rabbit skin / B.Z.University Multan / Rs.50000/= / 2005 / 2006 / PI
3 / Formulation and permeation kinetics of flurbiprofen lotion using response surface methodology / B.Z.University Multan / Rs.96900/= / 2011 / 2012 / PI
4 / Formulation,characterization and evaluation of oral and topical microsponges containing combination of antibiotic and antihistaminic for infectious and allergic disorders - in-vitro/ in-vivo studies / B.Z.University Multan / Rs.326600/= / 2014 / 2016 / PI
EDITOR AND REVIEWER OF JOURNALS
- International Journal of Pharmaceutics
- Drug development and Industrial Pharmacy
- AAPS Journals and OMJ (Oman)
- Journal of Applied Research (JAR)
- Journal of Research, Gomal University, DIKhan
- Member editorial board, Pak.J Pharmacy, PU,Lahore (2011)
- Editor, Jour. of Res. (Sci) B.Z. University, Multan;March (2012)
- Member editorial board, Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Research,B.Z. University, Multan(2015).
LIST OF M.PHIL THESIS CO-SUPERVISED
- Interfacial Behavior of locally available Gums, 1992
- Comparative Bioavailability and Pharmacokinetic of Cefradin available in local market in healthy human volunteers,1993
- Study of Microbial Resistance Bacteria Isolated from Milk Products, 1994
- In-Vitro evaluation of some commercially available brands of Rifampacin Tablets, 1999.
- Effect of different concentrations of Honey as binder on the dissolution behavior of Mefenamic acid tablets 2000.
- Effect of vehicles on topical absorption of Diclofenac through Rabbit skin 2000
- Study of Bactericidal Activity of different Soaps against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, 2002.
LIST OF M.PHIL THESIS SUPERVISED
- Dissolution rate study for the evaluation of release rate characteristics of binders in tablets.2005
- Enhancing effect of essential oils on the percutaneous absorption of Diclofenac through hairless rabbit skin,2005
- Study to design coated granules of Dihydroartemisinin(DHA) and formulation of dry suspension –using various coating materials.(2006)
- Formulation and optimization of natural gums based sustained release matrix tablets of flurbiprofen(2007)
- Formulation and comparative in vitro and in vivo evaluation of hydrophilic matrix tablets for sustained release of diclofenac sodium (2007)
- Permeation enhancement studies of physical mixtures of artemisinin in polyvinylpyrrolidone (2008)
- Comparative evaluation of Trop-T and other cardiac enzymes in MI patients and cardiac managed care (2008)
- Transdermal absorption of solid dispersion and lyophilized mixture of ART in the presence of PVP (2009)
- Transdermal absorption of solid dispersion and lyophilized mixture of ART in the presence of different polymers (2009).
- Formulation and permeation kinetics studies of Nimesulide lotion through rabbit skin (2010).
- Permeation enhancement studies of solid dispersion and lyophilized mixture of Artemisinin in PVP and PEG binary system (2010).
- Formulation and Permeation kinetics of Lornoxicam lotion using RSM (2011)
- Formulation and permeation kinetics of flurbiprofen lotion using response surface methodology (2011)
- The rational use of drugs in TB patients with special emphasis on side effects (2011)
- Formulation and Permeation kinetics of Escitalopram Oxalate lotion (2011)
- Formulation and Permeation kinetics of 2-Phenoxy 2-Methyl Propionic acid lotion (2011)
- Biological effects of Zinc chelators in PC 12 Cells (2011)
- A statistical approach-Formulation and permeation kinetic studies of Flurbiprofen Gel (2012)
- Formulation, development and evaluation of Chlorphenaramine maleate Gel (2012)
- Gel formulation and characterization of Cefixime and Chlorphenaramine maleate (2012)
- Topical Citrizine HCl Gel and its permeation kinetic studies (2012)
- Formulation development and permeation kinetic studies of Citrizine HCl and Neomycin Sulfate Gel (2012)
- Formulation and release rate characteristics evaluation of Metoclopramide HCl Gel (2012)
- Optimization of formulated Gel and evaluation of permeation kinetics (2012)
- Formulation, optimization and permeation kinetic studies of Diclofenac Gel (2012)
- Application of Response Surface Methodology in optimization and evaluation of Muscular Spasmatic Gel (2012)
- Preparation and in-vitro / in-vivo evaluation of antihistaminic ocular inserts (2013)
- Formulation and Evaluation of CPM and its combinationgel- optimization in-vivo studies in rabbit (2013)
- Pharmacoepidemiological studies of statins and other lipid lowering drugs in various health care facilities of Pakistan (2013)
- Formulation and evaluation of microsponge drug delivery system using flurbiprofen and tizanidine hydrochloride (2013)
- Optimization and in-vitro / in-vivo evaluation of Cetirizine and its combination Gel (2013).
- Formulation and evaluation of medicated chewing-gum of Fexofenadine. (2014)
- Formulation and in-vitro characterization of medicated Jelly containing Albendazole (2014).
- Formulation and in-vitro release study of CPM medicated chewing-gum (2014).
- Pharmaco-epidemiological studies using WHO prescribing, patient care and facility indicators in diabetic patients in southern Punjab (2014).
- Formulation, evaluation and drug release studies of medicated Jelly containing Doxycycline HCl (2014)
- Formulation and in-vitro characterization of medicated Jelly containing Vitamin C and Ca-gluconate (2014)
- Design, characterization and in-vitro evaluation of sustained release tablets of Epalrestat (2015)
- Development and characterization of medicated Jellies using Flurbiprofin and Doxycycline (2015)
- Formulation and evaluation of chewing-gum using NSAIDs (2015).
- Development and evaluation of medicated Jellies using NSAIDs (2015).
- Development and characterization of microsponges using Fexofenadine HCl (2015).
- Pharmaceutical care and prospective study of Rheumatic Heart Disease (RHD) in cardiac parients during July to December 2014 in Ch. Pervaiz Elahi Institute of Cardiology, Multan (2015).
LIST OF M.PHIL THESIS PRESENTLY SUPERVISING
Five (5) M.Phil. research students have been allocated for research work for session 2014-16.
LIST OF Ph.D. THESIS PRESENTLY SUPERVISING
Supervising eight(8) Ph.D. research students having following titles of their synopsis;
- Formulation, characterization and evaluation of oral and topical microsponges containing combination of antibiotic and antihistaminic for infectious and allergic disorders - in-vitro/ in-vivo studies. By Romana Riaz 2012-15
- Investigation of Psoralia Corylifolia and Cassia Fistula and their use as topical application in skin ailments like Vitiligo and Melasma.By Irshad Hussain Naqvi 2014-17
- Development of various polymeric formulations for evaluation of modified release drug delivery of Lornoxicam.By Kashif Sohail 2014-17
- Fabrication, Optimization, In-Vitro/In-Vivo Evaluation of Multilayered Modified Drug
Delivery System. By Rao Khuram Ayuob 2014-17
- Preparation, characterization and permeation kinetic study of microemulsion using lovastatin and Niacin (Vitamin B3). By Asma Aslam 2013-16
- Buccal drug delivery system- Formulation and characterization of anti-histaminic drugs using RSM. By Urooj Afreen 2013-16
- Development and Characterization of Oxicam derivative (NSAIDs) Orodispersible Dosage Form By Naveed Nisar 2014-17
- Gel formulation and evaluation of wound healing activity of aloe vera with natural traditional excipients (Neem, Honey, Turmeric, Cow Ghee) by Mugesa Munir 2013-16
LIST OF PUBLISHED ARTICLES
1. Mehboob-E-Rabbani, Azhar Jamal Saleemi, Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, Kalsoom Farzana and Bashir Ahmad. "Comparative Bioavailability and Pharmacokinetic of Cefradin available in local market in healthy human volunteers", Pak. J. Pharmacy, Punjab University Lahore, pp:19-27, 1994.
2. Mehboob-E-Rabbani, Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, M Ahmad and AM Durani, “Comparative bioavailability and Pharmacokinetics of Ampicilline syrup in healthy human volunteers”, Pak. J.of Pharmacy, Punjab University Lahore, 9(2), pp:43-49, 1996.
3. Kalsoom Farzana, Syed Nisar Hussain Shah and Farzana Jabeen. “Antibiotics resistance pattern against various isolates of Staphylococcus aureus from raw milk samples”, Jour. of Res.(Sci), 15(2),pp:145-151, 2004.
4. KalsoomFarzana, Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, Farooq Bashir and SattarBukhsh. "Biosynthesis of Bacitracin in Stirred fermenter by Bacillus licheniformis using defatted oil seed cakes as substrate", Jour. of Res.(Sci), 15(3),pp:285-290, 2004.
5. Kalsoom Farzana, Shazia Batool, Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, and Farzana Jabeen. “ Study of Bactericidal activity of different soaps against Salmonella Typhi”, Jour. of Res.(Sci.),15(4), pp:361-368, 2004.
6. Kalsoom Farzana, Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, Shazia Batool and Farzana Jabeen. “ Antibiotic resistance pattern against various isolates of Staphylococcus aureus from milk products Khoya and burfi”, Jour. of Res.(Sci.),15,4, pp:419-427, 2004.
7. Kalsoom Farzana, Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, Farooq Bashir and Sattar Bukhsh "Biosynthesis of Bacitracin in Solid-State fermentation by Bacillus licheniformis using defatted oil seed cakes as substrate", Pak J of Pharmaceutical Sci.,18(1) pp:55-57, Jan. 2005. (IF 0.947)
8. Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, ME Rabbani and Amir MF, “In vitro study of percutaneous absorption of diclofenac in the presence of SLS through hairless rabbit skin,” J.of Res. (Sci.), 16, 1, pp: 45-50, June 2005.
9. Kalsoom Farzana, Farzana Jabeen and Syed Nisar Hussain Shah. "Antibiotic Resistance pattern among gram-negative bacteria isolated from raw milk in Multan". Pak. J. Pharm. Sci., 18, 3, pp: 11-16, July 2005. (IF 0.947)
10. Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, Muhammad Salman, Mashhood Ahmad, Yasser Shahzad, Sajid Asghar and Asma Safdar; “Effect of essential oils on the percutaneous absorption of Diclofenac diethylamine”; Pak. J. Pharm., Punjab University Lahore, 16-20 (1&2), 2003-6.
11. Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, Muhammad Fakhruddin Amir, Mahboob Rabbani, Asma Safdar, Yaseer Shahzad, Romana Riaz and Amir Badshah, “Percutaneous absorption of diclofenac diethylamine in the presence of dimethyl sulfoxide”, Pak. J. Pharm., Punjab University Lahore, 20-23 (1 & 2), 31-35, 2007-2010.
12. Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, ME Rabbani and Amir MF, “Study of Percutaneous absorption of diclofenac Diethylamine in the presence of Cetrimide through hairless rabbit skin,” J.of Res. (Sci.), 17, 1, pp-45-51, Jan.2006.
13. Kalsoom Farzana, Shazia Batool, Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, Malik Sattar Bukhsh and Farzana Jabeen. “ Bactericidal activity of different soaps against Staphylococcus aureus”, Gomal University Jour. of Res.,22,(1),pp:11-16,June 2006.
14. Malik Sattar Bukhsh, Muhammad Ramzan, Gul Majid Khan, Kalsoom Farzana and Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, “In-vitro study of various antimicrobial agents against urinary tract isolates”, Gomal University Jour. of Res.,22,(1),pp:28-32 ,June 2006 .
15. Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, ME Rabbani and Amir MF, “Effect of Urea on topical absorption of diclofenac Diethylamine through hairless rabbit skin,” J.of Res. (Sci.), 17, 3, pp-165-171, July, 2006.
16. Kalsoom Farzana, Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, Farooq Bashir and Jamshaid Ali Khan, "Effect of partial replacement of different defatted oil seed cakes as substrate in biosynthesis of bacitracin in solid-state fermentation by Bacillus licheniformis ", Pak J of Pharmaceutical Sci.,20(3) pp:227-230, July, 2007.(IF 0.947)
17. Syed Nisar Hussain Shah,MahboobRabbani, KashifMahmood and Muhammad TahirRazi and Muhammad Uzair, “Comparative Evaluation of Some Commercially Available Brands of Rifampacin Tablets” J.Sci.Res. University of Punjab, XXXIX 1, 21-28; June, 2009.
18. Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, Sajid Asghar, Sajid Akash, Nisar ru Rehman and Sattar Bukhsh, “Formulation and optimization of natural gums based sustained release matrix tablets of flurbiprofen”, Drug Devel. and Industrial Pharmacy, 35(12): 1470–1478, 2009.(IF 1.539)
19. Muhammad Tayyab Ansari , Shahid Karim , Nazar Muhammad Ranjha , Syed Nisar Hussain Shah , and Sher Muhammad, “Physicochemical characterization of artemether solid dispersions with hydrophilic carriers by freeze dried and melt methods”, Arch Pharm Res 33( 6), 901-910, 2010.(IF 1.538)
20. Muhammad Sajid Hamid Akash , Ikram Ullah Khan , Syed Nisar Hussain Shah , Sajid Asghar , Asif Massud , Muhammad Imran Qadir and Atif Akbar, “Sustained release hydrophilic matrices based on xanthan gum and hydroxypropyl methylcellulose: development, optimization, in vitro and in vivo evaluation”, J App Pharm 4 (2) : 89-103, 2010.(IF 0.16)
21. Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, Yaseer Shahzad, Shabbar Atique, Muhammad Tayyab Ansari and Farooq Bashir, “The evaluation of a novel strategy to mask the bitter taste of dihydroartimisinin granules”, Braz.J.Pharm.Sci. 47, 2, 1-8, 2011.(IF 0.373)
22. Farooq Bashir Butt, Syed Nisar Hussain Shah and Muhammad Tayyab, “General misconceptions about medication”, Pak. J. Pharm., Punjab University Lahore, 24(1&2), 55-56 2011.
23. Amir Badshah, Fazal Subhan, Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, Nadeem Irfan Bukhari, Muhammad Saeed and Kifayat Shah, “Once daily controlled released Matrix tablet of Prochlorperazine maleate: Influence of Ethocel and Methocel on in-vitro drug release and bioavailability”. Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy, 38, 2, 190–199, 2012.(IF 1.539)
24. Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, Muhammad Salman, Mahboob Rabbani and Amir Badshah,“Effect of oleic acid on the permeation kinetics of diclofenac diethylamine ” J Chem Society Pak, 34,1, Feb,2012.(IF 1.377)
25. Bushra Nasir, Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, Ghulam Murtaza, Niriman Shahid, Muhammad Akhtar, BA Khan3, Sira Azhar, Asma Mumtaz, A Waseem, SA Khan, Muhammad Ubaid, S Noreen, B kamal, MHHB Asad, “New HPLC method for the determination of artemether in injections”, Scientific Research and Essays, 7,10, 1165-1168, 16 March, 2012.(IF 0.17)
26. Yasser Shahzad,Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, Muhammad Tayyab Ansari, Romana Riaz, AasmaSafdar,Talib Hussain and Madeeha Malik, “Drug-Polymer complexation: effect on solubility and in vitro diffusion of Artemisinin across polydimethylsiloxane membrane”, Chinese Science Bulletin. 57,14,1685, May,2012.(IF 1.319)
27. Atif Raza Sial , Muhammad Fawad Rasool, Syed Nisar Hussain Shah,Nazar Muhammad Ranjha and Ghulam Murtaza, “Effect of Different Hydrophillic Binders on the Dissolution Profiles of Mefenamic Acid”, Lat. Am. J. Pharm. 31,3, 2012.(IF 0.244)
28. Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, Mahboob Rabbani, Yaseer Shahzad, Amir Badshah, Victtor M. Meidan and Ghulam Murtaza, “Developing an efficacious diclofenac diethylamine transdermal formulation” Jour. Food Drug Analysis, 20, 2 , 464-471, 2012.(IF 0.333)
29. Rao A. Hameed, Mehboob-e-Rabbani, Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, Shujaat A. Khan, Muhammad A. Yameen, Muhammad H.H.B. Asad, GhulamMurtaza,“Adsorption Studies of Non-Ionic Surfactants at Different Vegetable Oil-Water Interfaces”, Lat. Am. J. Pharm. 31 (6): 864-8 (2012) (IF 0.244)
30. Yasser Shahzad , Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, AroojAmbreen, Muhammad Talib, Madeeha Malik, “Applying response surface methodology to optimize nimesulide permeation from topical formulation”. Pharmaceutical Development and Technology (LPDT-2012-0216; accepted online).(IF 1.333)
31. Suhail Mohammad, Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, BushraNasir, Qalander Khan, AsmaAslam, Rumana Riaz and GhulamMurtaza, “Efficacious Formulation of anti-malarial dry suspension for paediatric use”, African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 6(36): 2629-2633, 29 September, 2012. (IF 0.88)
32. Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, Yasser Shahzad, Muhammad Tayyab Ansari, Muhammad Haneef, Madeeha Malik, GulamMrtaza an Amir Badshah, Permeation kinetic Studies of Physical Mixtures of Artemisinin in Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Dissulotion Technologies, November, 2012, 6-13. (IF 0.612)
33. AlamSher, Muhammad Fakhar-ul-Mahmood, Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, SattarBukhsh and GhulamMurtaza, “Effect of Garlic Extract on Blood Glucose Level and Lipid Profile in Normal and Alloxan Diabetic Rabbits”, AdvClinExp Med, 2012, 21, 6, 705–711.(IF 0.293)
34.Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, Yasser Shahzad, Muhammad Sajid Hamid Akash, Muhammad Ali, Syed NadeemIrfanBukhari, and Syed Saeedul Hassan, “Rabbit skin and polydimethylsiloxane as model membrane to evaluate permeation kinetics from topical formulation”, Pak Journal of Zoology, 2013, 45(1), 159-166. (IF 0.309)
35. Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, Yasser Shahzad, Talib Hussain, IkramUllah Khan, SajidAsghar, Formulation study of topically applied lotion: In-vitro and in-vivo evaluation, BioImpacts, 2013, 3(1) online (IF 0.68)
36. Syed Nisar Hussain Shah,Muhammad AzamTahir and GhulamMurtaza, "Effect of permeation enhancers on the release behavior and permeation kinetics of novel tramadol lotions”, Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 2013, 12, 1, 27-32. (IF 0.82)
37. Muhammad Sajid Hamid Akash, , FurqanIqbal,Musa Raza, KanwalRehman, Shabbir Ahmad, YaseerShahzad andSyed Nisar Hussain Shah, “Characterization of ethylcellulose and hydroxypropylmethylcelluse microspheres for controlled release of flurbiprofen”, J Pharm Drug Deliv Res, 2013, 2, 1-10.(IF 0.92)
38. Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, Muhammad Ilyas, SairaAzhar and GhulamMurtaza, “Analysis of Side Effect Incidence from First-Line Antituberculosis Drugs among Patients Treated for Active Tuberculosis in Tehsil Headquarter Hospital Kharian, Pakistan,” Lat. Am. J. Pharm, 32 (2): 191-6 (2013). (IF = 0.244)
39. Ayesha Sethi, Sher Muhammad, Muhammad AkramRouf, SabihaKarim, Sonia Khiljee, AshifSajjad, Syed Nisar Hussain Shah, GhulamMurtaza, “Albumin as a drug delivery and diagnostic tool and its market approved products”, ActaPoloniaePharmaceuticaand Drug Research, 70, 4, 597-600, (2013). (IF = 0.668)
40. GhulamMurtaza,MashoodIqbal, Suhail Muhammad, Muhammad Salman, Muhammad SajidHameedAkash, Ikramullah Khan, SabihaKarim andSyed Nisar Hussian Shah, “Formulation and In-vitro evaluation of release rate characteristics of different binders in mefenamic acid tablets”, Lat. Am. J. Pharm, 32 (4): 507-11 (2013). (IF = 0.244)