Patrick T. Nolan
4318 Shady Bend Dr. 972-897-4815
Dallas TX 75244
Brokerage Operations Specialist
Business professional experienced in servicing client accounts with an emphasis on trading brokerage products and training new representatives. Accomplished at identifying opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and revenues.
1ST Global Corporation – Dallas TX April 2004 – September 2008
Quality Assurance Specialist – Investment Management Solutions
- Supervised a team of financial registered representatives responsible for trading and servicing clients of the managed account division with assets totaling over 1 billion dollars.
- Analyzed reports to ensure the firm’s trading policies were in compliance with the financial regulatory agencies.
- Developed polices and procedures for the trading department to increase trading efficiencies.
- Reviewed multiple trades each day to insure accuracy.
- Worked with all business units to provide efficiencies within the company.
- Designed multiple rules within the trading systems to reduce the possibility of trade errors.
- Recognized by the Dalbar Corporation for customer service excellence.
Customer Service/Trading Representative
- As the senior trader was responsible for correcting all trade errors and developing polices and procedures to reduce financial losses to the firm.
- Created manuals to assist in servicing the firm’s clients.
- Trained all new employees in using the firms interface platform and trading systems.
- Answered over 40 calls per day assisting clients with account concerns, executing trades, and assisting with the development of financial plans for our advisors.
- Received multiple awards from the Dalbar Corporation for customer service excellence.
Fidelity Investments – Dallas TX April 1998 – April 2004
Premium Inheritor Services Representative
- Assisted relatives and friends of the firm’s high net worth clients in reregistering accounts after the death of a shareowner.
- Worked with the relatives of the deseased in preparing financial plans to suit the needs of their changing financial situations.
- Educated the clients on all of the firm’s products.
Premium Services Representative
- Worked with a team of representatives servicing client accounts in excess of one million dollars.
- Executed all trades necessary to manage the firm’s high net worth clients.
- Handled all client issues related to their investments including trade disputes and all customer relation issues.
- Executed mutual fund, equity, option, and fixed income trades for the firm’s clients.
- Assisted clients with account balances with an emphasis on margin issues.
- Helped clients in purchasing Initial Public Offerings available with the partnerships of other financial institutions.
Auto One Acceptance Corporation – Dallas TX May 1996 – April 1998
Loan Servicing Representative
- Responsible for the tracking and collection of over one million dollars per month potential receivables.
- Assisted clients in billing adjustments and in preparing financial plans to resolve delinquent accounts.
- Forecasted future account information such as delinquency percentages and clearing ratios.
Texas A&M University – College Station TX August 1990 – May 1996
B.S. in Economics
Jesuit College Preparatory School – Dallas TX August 1987 – May 1990
Series 7 General Securities Licence
Series 63 Financial License