November 15, 2016:Transportation in TRIC and the Boston Region Metropolitan Planning Organization
This meeting included a presentation by the Boston Region Metro Planning Organization (MPO) on the Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP). Discussionincluded the MPO’s work process, brainstorming possible UPWP and TIP projects in the region, and review regional projects currently listed in the TIP. Materials provided during the presentation included:
- Meeting Agenda
- MPO Planning Brochure
- MPO Membership Map
- MPO Technical Assistance Opportunities Guide
- MPO presentation agenda
- TRIC TIP contact list
- UPWP project brainstorming guide
All materials can be downloadedhere.
October 18, 2016:The MS4 Permit and Municipal Stormwater Management
This meeting included a presentation by Ian Cooke, Executive Director of the Neponset River Watershed Association about the EPA's new MS4 Permit, which takes effect July 1, 2017, and how it will affect planning activities within the TRIC region. A copy of the presentation can be foundhere.
September 20, 2016:Community Electricity Aggregation & SolSmart - Two presentations concerning energy procurement and productions
The first presentation was by MAPC's Clearn Energy Team and it's awardedconslutant,Good Energy, about the deregulated electricity market and howCommunity Electricity Aggregation (CAE) can help communities save on their municipal energy bills. A2-page summary of MAPC’s CEA program with Good Energy as well as Good Enery's presentation can be found atthis link.
The second presentation was by Philip Kreycik of Meister Consultants about the new federalSolSmartprogram, which promotes the development of residential solar energy through recognition of communities that takes steps to reduce barriers to residential solar installations. More information about this program can be found in theprogram guide,FAQs, and theIntake Form. A summary of the credits that communities can pursue can also be foundhere. If you have any additional questions about how your community can pursue this program, please feel free to contact Philip Kreycik.
September 20, 2016
- A2-page summary of MAPC’s Community Electricity Aggregation program with Good Energy as well as Good Enery's presentation can be found atthis link.
- More information about theSolSmartprogram, which promotes the development of residential solar energy through recognition of communities that takes steps to reduce barriers to residential solar installations, can be found in theprogram guide,FAQs, and theIntake Form. A summary of the credits that communities can pursue can also be foundhere.
Meeting: March 17, 2015
- Materials will be posted soon.
Meeting: January 20, 2015
- Handout 1: Paratransit & Community Transportation
- Handout 2: What are Regional Coordinating Councils?
- Web Link: Regional Coordinating Accomplishments
- Presentation:given by Tanja Ryden, Mobility Policy & Outreach Manager, EOHHS
Meeting: November 19, 2014:The Neponset Valley Transportation Forum at Patriot Place, Foxborough
Meeting: October 21, 2014
Meeting: September 16, 2014
Meeting: August 19, 2014
Meeting: June 17, 2014
- Complete Streets Handout
- Request for funding the regional prioritization of Priority Development and Priority Preservation Areas
- Notes from recent conference call on "getting started" thinking about transit serving our towns
Meeting: May 20, 2014
- SWAP Regional Transit Feasibility Study
- Presentation on the CrossTown Connect Project
- CrossTown Connect Operational Guidelines
- CrossTown Connect Intermunicipal Agreement
- CrossTown Connect Memorandum of Understanding
- 2014 Community Innovation Challenge (CIC) Project Summaries
Meeting: April 22, 2014
- MAPC DLTA projects in 2013
- SWAP Regional Public Transit Feasibility Study__10/03/13__CTPS & MAPC
Meeting: March 18, 2014
- TRIC comment letter to Boston Region MPO regarding FFY 2015 to 2018 TIP
- Attendance list for the February, 2014 Legislative Breakfast
Meeting: TRIC Fifth Annual Legislative Breakfast February 28, 2014
- Legislative Breakfast Agenda
- TRIC Legislative Delegation
- TRIC Communities Land Use and Development Priorities
- MAPC Legislative Priorities for the 2013 to 2014 Session
- Selected District Local Technical Assistance Projects (prepared for the Legislative Breakfast)
- FY 15 Massachusetts State Budget Timeline
- Three Rivers Interlocal Council: Data Profile of the 13 TRIC Communities
Meeting: January 21, 2014
- Identifying Regional Priorities: 1 of 2
- Identifying Regional Priorities: 2 of 2
- TRIC UPWP Comment Letter to Boston Region MPO_due 01/22/14
- MassDOT Public Hearing to Discuss Proposed Route 1A Roadway Reconstruction Project
- Presentation: Evaluating Local Priorities for Regional Significance