NOTICE OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 63rd Annual General Meeting of
Domino Theatre Inc. will be held at the Theatre
52 Church St, on Monday, September 26th 2016, at 7:30 pm.
- To receive and consider the annual report of the Board of Directors and Committee Chairperson, 2015-2016 financial statements for the fiscal year ending July 31, 2016, and the auditor’s report thereon.
- To appoint auditors.
- To elect directors.
- To transact such other business, if any, as may be properly brought before the meeting.
DATED AT KINGSTON, ONTARIO, THIS 22nd DAY OF AUGUST, 2016
Pauline Jodoin, SECRETARY
A member who wishes to make a nomination from the floor should be prepared to outline the qualifications of his/her nominee. The nominee must also give his/her agreement to stand for election.
Terms of office have expired for Dylan Chenier, Sandie Cond, Pauline Jodoin, James Gow and Martin Fobert. Sandie Cond will not stand for re-election. Thus we have four existing Board members standing for re-election.
Only those members holding a valid 2015-2016 paid-up membership and have been a member for 9 months are eligible to vote. Memberships may be paid immediately prior to the AGM. Members who are unable to be present at the meeting are allowed to vote by proxy.
Members and guests are invited to remain for refreshments following the meeting.
DOMINO THEATRE INC.
INSTRUMENT OF PROXY
I______a member of Domino Theatre in good standing hereby
appoint ______to attend, act and vote for me at the Annual General
Meeting of the corporation on all matters.
Dated at ______this ______day of ______, 2016.
Signature of member: ______
- The proxy named must be present at the meeting to exercise his//her voting rights under the proxy. Proxy rights are not transferable.
- If a member submits a proxy and then attends the meeting, the proxy becomes void.
- A member can carry a maximum of one (1) proxy vote. If a member has been given more than one, only one (1) will be valid.
- A proxy form must be completed indicating the name of the member giving the proxy as well as to whom the proxy is given. If both names are not specified the proxy will not be valid.
- Completed proxy forms may be mailed or given to the Secretary prior to the commencement of the Annual General Meeting. The mailing address is: Domino Theatre Inc., P.O. Box 884, Kingston, Ontario, K7L 4X8