P.O. Kaliyaganj, Dist.Uttar Dinajpur
NOTICE FOR ADMISSION TO 1ST YEAR
Dated, the 7th June, 2014
As per decision of the Admission Committee, the admission to the first year B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Courses (both Hons. & General) for this academic session i.e. 2014-2015 will be conducted as per following schedule.
- Issue of Application forms10/06/2014 (11-30 a.m. to 1-30 p.m) (Tue)
for admission & submission 11/06/2014 (11-30 a.m. to 1-30 p.m) (Wed)
offilled-up application forms12/06/2014 (11-30 a.m. to 1-30 p.m)(Thu)
for admission. (Forms can also13/06/2014 (11-30 a.m. to 1-30 p.m)(Fri)
be downloaded from our website :14/06/2014 (11-30 a.m. to 1-30 p.m)(Sat)
— See N.B. 4
2. Publication of merit List for Counselling
for the admission in different Honourscourses. 21/06/14(Saturday)
(Merit List can also be available in our (within 3-30 p.m.)
3. Lodge of complaint if any regarding 23/06/14 (Monday)
MERIT LIST(in written with photo-copy (within 2-00 p.m.)
of 12th standard Examination Mark-sheet)
4. 1stCounselling for admission of 24/06/14 (TUE) [10-30 a.m. onwards] for BNGH
Students in different Honours courses. 25/06/14 (WED) [10-30 a.m. onwards] for ENGH
Selected candidates have to take 26/06/14 (THU) [11-00 a.m. onwards] for SANH & HISH
Admission on the same day. 26/06/14 (THU) [1-30 p.m. onwards] for PHIH & PLSH
27/06/14 (FRI) [11-30 a.m. onwards] for All Sc. Subs 27/06/14 (FRI) [11-30 a.m. onwards] for ACNH, HINH, ECOH
5. 2ndCounselling for admission of
Students in different Honours courses.
Selected candidates have to take
admission on the same day. [Details
will be informed after the completion of
1st counselling subject wise].
Second Merit List if needed on any
subject will be published on 28/06/2014
at 2-00 p.m.
Page No. 2
6) Admission to General Courses (Without fine)
01/07/14 [Tuesday] (11-00 a.m. to 2-00 p.m.) [Form no. 01 - 600]
02/07/14[Wednesday] (2-00 p.m. to 3-30 p.m.) [Form no. 601 - 800]
03/07/14 [Thursday] (11-00 a.m. to 12-30 p.m.) [Form no. 801 - 1000]
04/07/14 [Friday] (11-00 a.m. to 12-30 p.m.) [Form no. 1001 - 1200]
05/07/14 [Saturday] (11-00 a.m. to 2-00 p.m.) [Form no. 1201 - 1800]
07/07/14 [Monday] (11-00 a.m. to 2-00 p.m.) [Form no. 1801 - 2400]
08/07/14 [Tuesday] (11-00 a.m. to 2-00 p.m.) [Form no. 2401 - 3000]
09/07/14 [Wednesday] (11-00 a.m. to 2-00 p.m.) [Form no. above 3001]
Admission to General Courses (With fine)
10/07/14 [Thursday] (11-00 a.m. onwards)
11/07/14 [Friday] (11-00 a.m. onwards)
12/07/14 [Saturday] (11-00 a.m. onwards)
7) Date of Commencement of 1st year classes
14th JULY, 2014 at 12-00 Noon (Monday)
N. B. :-
1)Only the candidate or one of his/her guardians will be allowed to take entry into the college premises for admission.
2)The cost of each application form & prospectus is Rs. 100/- (Rupees One hundred only).
3)As per UGB norms –
- Candidates who have passed their 12th standard Examination in 2014, 2013 & 2012 are only eligible to apply.
- Subject to the eligibility criteria, the merit lists for the Honours Courses will be prepared as :
Subject (opted for Honours) + Grand Total (aggregate of best five
subjects including English but excluding Environmental Studies)
- 5% and 10% merit point will be deducted from total merit points credited to the students who have passed 12th Standard in 2013 and 2012 respectively.
- Only the State level and National Level boards in regular mode will be allowed to take admission in Hons. / General course.
- Vacant seats will be filled up from the remaining Merit Lists within July 12, 2014 and after July 12, 2014 the vacant seats will be filled up from the admitted General Course students.
- Candidates qualifying in (10+2) Exam. with English as a Subject of the West Bengal State Council for Vocational Education & Training are eligible to get admission to B.A. and B.Com. General Course only.
4)Application forms can also be downloaded from our website on and from 10/06/2014. In that case, candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) at the time of submission of the filled-up forms and have to collect the prospectus.
(Dr. P. K. Das)