MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP FUND
- Applicant must be a graduating senior of Pendleton County High School.
- Applicant must be an active member of the Pendleton County FFA Chapter.
- Applicant must be applying to the following:
- Technical School
- 2 year/4 year bachelor degree in Agriculture
- The scholarship will be awarded on a combination of the following criteria:
- Involvement of the Pendleton County FFA Chapter
- Academic Achievement
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Community Involvement
- Financial Need
- Each applicant must submit a completed application, FFA Participation Sheet, and two letters of recommendation by people other than family members.
- There will be two $500 scholarships. (Pending on number of applicants and money investment).
- The committee will choose the candidate based on the applications submitted and its decision shall be final.
- Priority will be given to an applicant who is an Agricultural CO-OP student of the Pendleton County High School Agricultural Program.
MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP FUND
Name of Applicant: ______
Phone Number: ______
High School Grade Point Average: ______
Name of School you plan to attend: ______
Your intended major: ______
Extra Curricular Activities: ______
RECORD OF FFA PARTICIPATION
Name: ______FFA Chapter: ______
Age: ______Date of Birth: ______
Parent’s Name: ______Address: ______
Telephone #: ______
Social Security #: ______Date FFA Membership began: ______
Home environment (check one) [ ] Farm; [ ] Rural/Non-farm; [ ] Suburban/Subdivision; [ ] Urban/City
Check type of Supervised Agriculture Experience Program (check one):[ ] Production Entrepreneurship / [ ] Agribusiness Entrepreneurship / [ ] Agriscience
[ ] Production Placement / [ ] Agribusiness Placement / (e.g. agri-research,
Other SAE Involvement (check where appropriate):Improvement Projects: / [ ] Home; / [ ] Farm; / [ ] Environmental
Supplementary Practices: / [ ] Farm; / [ ] Agribusiness; / [ ] School Laboratory
Based SAE (beyond normal hours)
FFA LEADERSHIP RECORD
Degree Advancement / Chapter Offices / Region & State Offices
Date Received / Year / Office / Year / Office / Year
(Include chapter, regional, state, and national committees)
Year / Committee / Chair/Secretary/Member
LEADERSHIP IN SCHOOL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES OTHER THAN FFA
(List an activity only ONCE)
Year(s) / Activity/Organization / Level of Participation (Local/Regional/State/National) / Offices, Awards
Length of Service
RECORD OF PARTICIPATION IN FFA ACTIVITIES
Record your participation in local, regional, state, and national FFA activities and contests. (Examples: National or State Conventions, FFA Leadership Training Center, Kentucky State Fair, MFE Conferences, Public Speaking, Impromptu Speaking, proficiency contests, judging contests, local and regional fairs, livestock shows, FFA local and regional banquets, University FFA Field Days, etc.)
List an activity only once. List years under appropriate column and use multiple check marks under level of participation for number of years.School
Year(s) / Activity / Level of Participation / Results, Awards, Responsibilities, Placing, or Participation
Local / Reg. / State / Nat’l