Pham Van Ha
P6 – N2 – Nam Dong Block
Hanoi - Vietnam
Position within Prosthetics & Orthotics workshops and organisations
Mechanic for advanced Prosthesis & Orthotic, lecturer and workshop management.
Manage and maintain an effective working Prosthetics and Orthotics service with strong rehabilitation focus; solid lecturer, project and workshop management skills.
Key qualifications & skills:
- Certified by International Society for Prosthetics and Orthotics
- The Management of Poliomyelitis (Phnom Penh, Cambodia 2002)
- Orthopaedic Technologist – Category II (Hanoi, Vietnam 2002)
- Lower limb amputation surgery related prosthetics and Patient Rehabilitation (Hanoi, Vietnam 1998)
- Certified by Vietnamese-German Technical Cooperation for Orthopaedic Technologies
- Modular Course (Hanoi, Vietnam, 2000)
- Poliomyelitis – Seminar (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam 1997)
- Training Course on Orthotics of Lower Extremity (Ba Vi, Vietnam 1996)
- Certified by American Board for Certification in Orthotists and Prosthetists
- Fundamentals of Upper and Lower Extremity Orthotic Diagnosis, Treatment and Fabrication (Tallahasee, Florida, U.S.A. 1995)
- Certified by Institute for the Protection of Children Health (IPCH) and Vietnam Veterans of American Foundation (VVAF)
- Fundamentals of Orthotic Management of Scoliosis (Hanoi, Vietnam 1996)
- Practical working experiences since 1991 in Prosthetics & Orthotics
- Solid international experience
- Successful team working track record.
Recent positions and projects:
- Prosthetic & Orthotic engineer at National Institute of Paediatric, Hanoi, Vietnam .
- Manager and senior manager in orthopaedic workshop at National Institute of Paediatric in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Mechanic for machine, apparatus for orthopaedic work shop, Hanoi, Vietnam
Languages: Vietnamese, English, Czech
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEOctober 2002 – 2005 / Study training at Tatcot-Moshi in Tanzania
- Association the Courses Bachelor of science for Prosthetic and Orthotics
- Leading a team of rehabilitation students
- Lecturer for prosthetics and orthotics
August 1991 – July 2002 / P & O mechanic at National institute of pediatric, Hanoi Vietnam
Reference: upon request
January 1986 – February 1990 / Chemistry engineer at Spolana factory in Czech Republic
UniversityJanuary 1984 – February 1986 / Institute of analytical chemistry in Hanoi; Vietnam
Middle-ranking executive (analytical Chemistry)Subject field:geology and build
1986 - 1990 / Technical school in Spolana; Czech Republic
Middle-ranking executive (practical chemical)Subject field: colloidal Chemistry
LANGUAGES/ Vietnamese +++, English ++, Czech +
ADDITIONAL SKILLS / INTERESTS / Expert for prosthetic and orthotic fabrication and design.
Technical planning for mechanical + Electrical engineering + Chemistry
Pham Van Ha
P6-N2-Nam Dong Block