1434 Stonehaven Ct.
Riverside, CA 92507
Cell (951) 241-5909
OBJECTIVE: I am a Student Nurse Practitioner who currently works at Kaiser Permanente as a charge nurse at Orthopedics department.
- Senior Charge Nurse at Kaiser Permanente Hospital. Riverside, CA
- Institutional Nurse at Riverside Juvenile Hall. Riverside, CA
- Staff Nurse at Riverside County Regional Medical Center. Moreno Valley, CA
- Staff Nurse at Kaiser Permanente Hospital. Riverside, CA
- Staff Nurse at Riverside Community Hospital. Riverside, CA
- Licensed Vocational Nurse at Riverside County Regional Medical Center. Moreno Valley, CA
- Licensed Vocational Nurse at Waterman Convalescent Center. Colton, CA
- Masters of Science in Nursing/Family Nurse Practitioner (currently enrolled in school)
University of Phoenix, Ontario CA (anticipated graduation on June 17, 2016)
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (June, 2011)
University of Phoenix Ontario, CA
- Associates in Nursing (August 2005)
Golden West College Huntington Beach, CA
- Licensed Vocational Nursing (March, 2000)
Summit Career College Colton, CA
- Bachelors of Science in Arts (June, 1989)
Punjab University Chandigarh, India
- Valedictorian Award upon completion of Licensed Vocational Nursing Program.
- Daisy Award recipient at Kaiser Permanente.
- Outstanding Achievement Award upon completion of Registered Nursing Program.
- Perfect Attendance Award upon completion of Registered Nursing Program.
- Currently serve as a member of Unit Based Team (UBT), fall committee, and Nurse Research Board committee.
- Possess California RN license, Public Health Nurse license, BLS, ACLS, and Oncology Nursing Society license (able to administer oral/sq/and IV chemotherapy agents).
Charge Nurse at Kaiser Permanente Hospital.
- Started to work in September 2005 as a staff nurse on telemetry ward; then promoted to become charge Nurse; currently work as a Level V Senior Charge Nurse in Orthopedics/Podiatry departments.
- Work in minor surgery room; administer conscious sedation, and monitor patients’ condition intra-op.
- Actively participate in UBT meetings to enhance work performance and attempt bringing evidence based nursing into practice. Supervise and make shift assignment for five Registered Nurses, two CNAs and one unit secretary. Patient safety and satisfaction is priority and is assured during the shift.
- Act as a “wound care champion” as a member of Prevalence Study Team that conducts survey quarterly to check Hospital acquired pressure ulcers. Educate other staff nurses and team members about proper assessment and documentation of pressure ulcers in health connect flow sheets.
Staff Nurse at Riverside Juvenile Hall (RJH)
- Dates worked from July 12, 2012- Dec, 2013
- Performed assessment on incarcerated juveniles and authorized for housing.
- Assessed physician with physical checkups and with minor procedures such as: irrigation of ears, wound dressing, cauterization of mole etc.
- Primarily worked as a Public Health Nurse.
- Carefully assessed minors for communicable diseases and if suspected, isolated them and with collaboration of physician, sent them to acute care hospital for further care.
Staff Nurse at Riverside County Regional Medical Center (RCRMC)
- Dates worked from April, 2011- Nov, 2011.
- Worked as a staff nurse.
- Precept new grad nurses.
- Planned and assigned duties to other staff nurses according to patient acuity (when work as a relief charge).
- Held responsible for patient care including complete assessment and implementation of plan of care.
- Delegated duties to other team members such as PCAs and LVNs.
- Delivered and administered daily dosed of medications.
- Updated chart information to reflect changes in patient condition.
- Notified and update physician about critical lab values.
- Always advocated patients.
Staff Nurse at Riverside Community Hospital
- Worked from October 2007- Sep. 2008 (worked per-diem).
- Assigned to work on telemetry ward.
- Performed all the assigned duties as described above at RCRMC Hospital.
Licensed Vocational Nurse at Riverside County Regional Medical Center (RCRMC)
- Worked from June 2002-June2004.
- Worked full -time at Detention Care Unit.
- Worked under the supervision of Registered Nurse; checked vital signs and administered medications via IM, SQ, Sub-dermal, and PO as ordered by the physician. Performed other skills/tasks such as dressing change, NGT and foley catheter insertion, and placement of peripheral IVs.
- Notified RN of any change in vital signs or patient’s condition.
Licensed Vocational Nurse at Waterman Convalescent Home.
- Worked from May 2000- June 2002
- Performed all the duties and assignments as listed above for Licensed Vocational Nurse at RCRMC.
All certificates are available upon request.