Luis Felipe Fantini G.
LA LLAVERÍA 1505, CASA F, VITACURA – TEL: 201 81 25 – CEL: 08-921 65 75 –
Psychologist with more than 15 years of successful experience –as executive and consultant- in designing and implementing innovative performance improvement and organizational change projects, in both local and international environments. Deep knowledge on human resources topics (including reward systems, performance management, high-performance human resource systems, recruitment and retention) with specialization in training and development, culture management, motivation and change management. With analytical skills, systemic vision and commercial experience, is able to understand diverse areas of the organization; in order to articulate resources and to generate synergy in the process of linking the business results with the design and implementation of actions, to develop the abilities and potentialities of people
ESAMA Training – ESAMA Consulting.2008-to date
Country Business Manager (2010)
Consulting Head, Chile (2009)
Senior Consultant (2008)
General management of the company’s local branch with responsibility over the commercial and sales process, client relationship, project design and project implementation.
- Team leader, supervising over 20 people
- Project Head for clients in diverse areas, including Telecommunications, Banks and Financial Services, Mass Media, Retail and Commerce, with up to 20% improvement in selected sales, management and performance indicators.(Clients such as: Claro, Citigroup, BancoEstado, BCI, El Mercurio, Ripley)
- Support for Company’s projects in Mexico, Central America, Peru, Bolivia y Argentina
Independent consultant for the following areas:
- Human Resources: Plan of methodology, communications, activity program and act as general arranger for the annual meeting of HR Field Coordinators. As a result, the HR Department agreed a Strategic & Action Plan aligned with the company’s goals.
- Corporate Sales: After leading a diagnosis process, designing the cultural change management program for the implementation of CRM – ORACLE, including activities, coaching and evaluation techniques.
Sales Performance Improvement (SPI) Head – Sales & Distribution Consumer Bank Division.
Creation of the SPI department at the division, in charge of detecting needs and proposing/implementing performance improvement interventions for 2.000 people at 120 branches, 10 direct sales force teams and a telemarketing call center. Act as Sales & Distribution speaker and business counterpart for the HR Division.
- Implementation of a new commercial training process, including Sales Abilities and Techniques, Supervision, Commercial Coaching and Product Characteristics as main topics: 14.000 training hours coordinated with 90% increase on the team’s individual productivity indicator.
- Responsible for internal communications at the Division. Design of the policy and implementation of 2 massive distribution media focused on cultural transformation and best practices strengthening. For these achievements is invited to act as member of the Citigroup Internal Communications Task Force.
- Team leader for Division VOE (Voice of Employee) Intervention Team, obtaining the best result for this employee satisfaction indicator, in 5 years
- Internal adviser for job descriptions, team building, recruitment and selection, compensations and team motivation. Is able to put the “HR affairs” on the core of Commercial Management and Decision Making Processes at the Division.
Senior Associated Consultant2000-2006
Designer and team leader for over 50 projects on several topics, industries and clients. Achieving a wide range of goals and acquiring vast comprehension of business methods, policies and dynamics.
- Main Topics: Leadership, Team building & motivation, Train the trainers, Commercial Supervision & Coaching, Strategic Planning, Organizational Design, Process Optimization, Cultural change & management, Communications.
- Main Industries / Areas: Financial Services, Retail, Telecommunications, Mining, Public Sector.
World Organization of the Scout Movement – Inter American Region1994-2000
Educational Program Director
- Executive in charge of technical assistance and training for the México, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama National Scout Organizations (NSO), and field support for Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina NSO.
- Project Officer for several International Cooperation Projects in the field of education and adult training. Named Consultant by UNESCO and the Inter American Development Bank on youth topics. Executive in charge of relationships with UN system and European Community.
- 3 books published on educational methods and more than 40 activity aids for Adult Leaders.
Universidad Diego Portales
Program for Development of Leadership and Team Work – Engineering Faculty (2004 – 2010)
- Creation and implementation of the program, with responsibility of selecting and supervising a team of 15 teachers. By it’s results, the Business & Economy Faculty and the Health Sciences Faculty adopted the program also.
- On Statistical Methods, Algebra and Mathematics.
Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez
Professor (2005 - 2007)
- Titular Professor of Quantitative Methods of Scientific Investigation and thesis advisor at the Magister in Psychology Applied to Consulting and Managerial Development.
Psychologist, Universidad Diego Portales
MBEH Diploma, IFM, Dr. Humberto Maturana
Colegio del Verbo Divino.
Married, 2 children.
40 years old.
Luis Felipe Fantini 09-8921 6575