Listing Presentation Instructions:
1: This should open in Word and be a total of 10 Pages
2: Edit the intro letter, qualifications/marketing strategies to reflect your personal touch and the strategies you will use for each specific property.
3: After the last page you will include the active/sold
comps for the subject property
4: You may save this presentation as a PDF and import the comps to create one document OR you may save this presentation as a Word document and save the comps as a PDF and send the presentation as 2 individual attachments.
PLEASE DELETE THIS PAGE PRIOR TO SENDING TO YOUR CLIENT
Re: Comparative Market Analysis
I know that your home is probably the most valuable possession you have. With this in mind, I wish to thank you for trusting me to help you through the
process of selling your home.
My first objective is to help you set a listing price that represents your property's top market value ‐‐ an objective that requires a thorough understanding of the market. To help you in this regard, I've included a detailed market analysis that provides information about similar properties in your area that are currently for sale or recently sold. It has been prepared to ensure that you make the most informed decision you can when pricing your property.
Additionally, this presentation also includes a description of my qualifications and my marketing strategy, our internet marketing strategy, as well as tips for making your home as attractive as possible to prospective buyers. You'll also find extensive information that will help you feel confident that you are being represented by an agent and company that is second to none.
I welcome the opportunity to serve you, and encourage you to contact me whenever you have questions about the marketing and sales process.
Phillip Bolte, Realtor
Qualifications and Marketing
Strategies for 4129 E Moors Dock Road Port Clinton, Ohio Qualifications…
1. Phillip received his Real Estate Sales License in 1999. In 2007 Phillip received his Real Estate Broker’s license. (In Ohio, a Broker’s license is required to operate and own a real estate company. Brokers are held to a higher standard in knowledge and service. Approximately only 1 in 30 real estate agents obtain their Brokers License.)
2. Phillip graduated from Baldwin‐Wallace University with a BA in Business Marketing.
3. In 2013 Phillip achieved his Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation, which requires that agents meet stringent educational and experience guidelines. (Only 3% of Realtors nationwide have the CRS designation)
1. For Sale sign located on the property. Our contact information will always be visible on the sign such as phone numbers and website addresses. Potential buyers will have access to information 24 hours a day.
2. Your property will be listed in the Firelands (Northern Ohio) Multiple Listing System offering exposure to the best real estate professionals in the state.
3. Develop a direct mail and email campaign directed at reaching qualified buyers.
4. Internet Advertising. Your property will be listed on the following websites:
BolteRealty.com PhillipBolte.com FirelandsMLS.com Realtor.com
HomeFinder.com Homes.com Trulia.com TheBeacon.net
(Over 90% of buyers today use the internet to research a home prior to viewing it.)
4. Traditional Print advertising in publications such as The Beacon.
5. Provide exposure to the top agents in the area through our company homes tour.
6. Organize and conduct a “Brokers Open” that will showcase the property to some of the top agents in the area
7. Exposure to thousands of potential buyers through our participation at the Cleveland Mid‐America Boat Show in January and the CIC In‐Water Boat Show in May.
8. Notify the area’s other top Realtors so they are aware of your property.
1. Provide skillful and knowledgeable negotiations during the Sales process.
2. Keep you updated on any market changes that could affect your property’s sale.
3. Coordinate showings and provide feedback to you.
4. Provide a knowledge of the area gained in our 78 years of corporate operation.
(In our 4th generation of ownership, Bolte Real Estate is the largest locally owned and
operated real estate company in the surrounding 5 counties and consistently produces a sales volume at the top of our local industry.)
5. Exposure to Bolte Real Estate’s “Sphere of Influence” through past clients and contacts in the community.
6. We offer a cancellation guarantee if you ever become unsatisfied with the marketing of your property. (some restrictions apply)
7. Attention to your personal needs. You are part of our family and not just another listing.
8. Bolte Real Estate offers multiple office locations with offices in Port Clinton, Catawba, Clyde and Fremont
Preparing Your Home For Sale
When presenting your home to prospective buyers, first impressions are crucial. Buyers begin judging your home the moment they see it, and generally they prefer homes that are well‐ maintained, clean and clutter‐free ‐‐ homes they can picture themselves living in. That is why home improvements ‐‐ particularly if they address the anticipated needs of buyer’s ‐‐ can boost your home's marketability and sale price.
Here are a few proven, cost‐effective tips that will help your home look its best:
· Mow and rake the lawn, trim hedges, weed and edge gardens
· Sweep sidewalks and driveway, pick up any litter
· Repair gutters and eaves, touch up exterior paint
· Plant extra flowers for color, or place potted plants beside the front door
· Clean or paint front door, polish front door hardware, ensure doorbell works
· Clean and tidy the entrance, clear stairs and halls, store all excess furniture
· Brighten interiors with fresh, light‐toned paint
· Brighten rooms by installing high wattage light bulbs and turning them on
· Shampoo carpets, clean and wax floors
· Organize kitchen countertops ‐‐ removing appliances if necessary ‐‐ to make them look spacious
· Clean kitchen countertops, cabinets, appliances, washer and dryer
· Organize and clean out closets to make them look larger
· Clean and freshen bathrooms, put out clean towels, minimize clutter
· Clean mirrors and windows so they sparkle
· Organize and clean garage and basement
· Perform necessary minor repairs and touch‐ups to walls, windows, fixtures, etc.
Tips For Showings And Open Houses
· Be absent so buyers feel more comfortable making comments
· Turn on lights, light the fireplace, open the drapes, play quiet background music
· Keep pets outdoors
The Importance of Intelligent Pricing
As the triangle graph below illustrates, more buyers purchase their properties at market value than above market value. The percentage increases even further when the price drops below market value. Therefore, if you price your property at market value, you are exposing it to a much greater percentage of prospective buyers and you are increasing your chances for a sale.
Timing is extremely important in the real estate market. The below graph illustrates the importance of placing your property on the market at a realistic price from the very beginning. A property attracts the most excitement and interest from the real estate community and potential buyers when it is first listed; therefore, it has the highest chance of sale when it is new on the market. And, the longer it is on the market the more potential negative perception of the house there might be.
Setting the right price in the very beginning is imperative to attracting the most potential buyers and selling your home quickly.
Seller’s Property Survey
Please help me and your buyers become more familiar with your home by answering the following questions. Please include any other information you think might be helpful in marketing your home.
Why did you buy/build this home? What special qualities or features attracted you to this home/area?
What did you love about living here? (Fondest memories, special features, moments of fun, peace and harmony).
What will you miss?
What would you have changed? (Any plans or improvements you would have carried out if given more time and/or money?)
Which features should be advertised and/or de‐emphasized?
What improvements did you make to your home (please list dates)?
What did you like best about your home?
What do you like least about your home?
PLEASE PROVIDE AGES OF THESE ITEMS (IF KNOWN):
WATER SOFTENER: IF RENTED, MONTHLY FEE AND NAME OF PROVIDER:
DO THE FOLLOWING ITEMS STAY WITH THE PROPERTY? IF SO, PLEASE INDICATE THE AGE.
SECURITY SYSTEM: PROVIDER:
DO YOU HAVE A LEACH FIELD? IF YES, PLEASE INDICATE LAST TIME THE SEPTIC TANK WAS PUMPED:
DO YOU HAVE AN AERIATION SYSTEM? IF YES, PLEASE INDICATE THE LAST TIME THE AERIATION MOTOR WAS INSPECTED AND BY WHO
MONTHLY UTILITY COSTS/AVERAGE OR BUDGET
ELECTRIC: GAS: WATER: SEWER:
Seller’s signature: Date:
How Will Your Property Be Marketed?
Your Home will be featured on
Realtor.com, Homefinder.com, Homes.com, Trulia.com, FirelandsMLS.com and BolteRealty.com
Bolte Real Estate is the largest, locally owned,
independent Real Estate Company in North Central Ohio