King’s Bounty Deluxe is a standard house-banked blackjack game but with an optional bonus wager. All rules pertaining to standard blackjack as posted on the WSGC’s website remain the same and are not altered in this game.
RULES AND DEALING PROCEDURES
1. Players must make a blackjack wager in order to participate in the Kings’ Bounty bonus bet.
2. Casinos set the minimum and maximum bets.
3. Players make the King’s Bounty bonus bet by betting in the marked area.
4. The dealer follows house procedures for blackjack.
5. When each player and the dealer have two starting cards, the dealer settles
King’s Bounty wagers. a. Exception: If a player has two Kings of Spades and the dealer has a potential blackjack, the dealer will settle the King’s Bounty bet at the end of the round. If the dealer has a blackjack, the player will not have the option of adding to their blackjack wager.
6. When players have a winning King’s Bounty hand, they have a choice: a. Take all the proceeds from the bonus bet down; or b. Leave any portion up to all their proceeds on the King’s Bounty betting spot. 7. The dealer will ask the players if they want to receive all of the proceeds from their winnings or choose to leave all or a portion of the winnings on the King’s
Bounty Deluxe spot. The King’s Bounty Deluxe spot and Blackjack spot are considered separate wagers and are decided upon the outcome of the blackjack hand. Thus, if he eventually splits, the Player may match the entire King’s
Bounty Deluxe wager and blackjack wager. If he doubles down, he may match the entire King’s Bounty Deluxe wager and blackjack wager (unless he chooses to 'double down for less' as per casino rules).
8. Sample payouts below:
First Two Player Cards Pays
2 Kings of Spades + Dealer BJ 1,000 to 1
2 Kings of Spades 75 to 1
2 Suited Queens, Jacks or 10s 10 to 1
2 Suited Kings 25 to 1
Suited 20 6 to 1
2 Kings 4 to 1
Unsuited 20 2 to 1
Operators cannot allow wagering limits to exceed the authorized limits set out in WAC
230-15-040 and WAC 230-15-140. Kings Bounty Deluxe
2 King of Spades w/Dealer BJ 1000 to 1
2 King of Spades 75 to 1*
2 Suited Q's, J's or Tens's 10 to 1*
2 Suited Kings 25 to 1*
Suited 20 6 to 1*
2 Offsuit Kings 4 to 1*
Unsuited 20 2 to 1*
6 Deck 4 Deck DD
20.36% 21.77% 26.05%
*Based on the player's first two cards only