KAZ Group Limited (Www
KAZ Group Limited ( the largest Australian IT company, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Telstra Corporation Limited and has an annual turnover of $758M for the year ended 30 June 2005. We have over 4,200 employees throughout Australia and the Far East, with over 200 staff in South Australia.
KAZ was founded in 1974 and has employees in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Australian Capital Territory, Western Australia and South Australia. KAZ’s business is Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and software services. We provide management, delivery and support of ICT based solutions to private, public and government organisations.
KAZ offers a complete range of ICT services provided by one of Australia's largest bases of professional computing practitioners, and its proven track record of success ensures its customer base will continue to benefit from an association with KAZ's services and software. These services include:
- Strategic Consulting and Long Term Planning
- Prime Contracting and Systems Integration
- Infrastructure and Application Support Services
- Facilities Management
- Project Management and Technical Consulting
- Software Product Research and Development
- Application Systems Development and Conversion
- User Management and MIS Technical Training
- Integrated Packaged Software Solutions
- Data centre operations for professional outsourcing and hosting services
- Specialised financial services and solutions
KAZ, as an IT services provider, has built a reputation of excellence and quality in its many activities and has undertaken work extensively in both the public and private sectors. It has extensive and broad-ranging experience in the Information and Technology industry.
KAZ has specialist resources with demonstrable and proven skills in:
- Project Management
- Information Management Consulting
- Systems Engineering for user requirement analysis and system design
- Software Engineering for system development
- Database design, implementation and management to accommodate textual and spatially referenced information
- Development of interfaces at device driver level for a range of input and output devices
- Test and evaluation
- Quality Management
- Configuration Management
- User, system and maintenance documentation
- System training courses.
Mark Braddon is the Education Manager for KAZ Education Services SA a division of the KAZ Group. KAZ Education Services is one of Australia’s largest providers of Information Technology training. KAZ offer a comprehensive public education program in their Education Centre as well as custom designed training programs for organisations that are changing work practices or introducing new technologies. KAZ is experienced in delivering all types of training initiatives, from large-scale projects through to specialist one-to-one coaching. In operation since 1974, KAZ Education Services is a well established and stable business, delivering training needs to thousands of students and corporations every year.
KAZ Education Services has branches in South Australia and AustraliaCapitalTerritory, and also services Victoria, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Western Australia and Queensland via a national network of business partners who assist KAZ in delivering to their clients.
KAZ Education Services is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions, a Macromedia Authorised Training Partner, an Authorised Pearson Vue Testing Centre and an IBM Authorised Education Centre.
KAZ is also a Registered Training Organisation registered to provide training from Certificate 1 to Graduate Diploma Level in the IT training package.
Few other training organisations can claim this breadth of certification, a testament to their commitment to quality training delivery and exceptional customer care. KAZ is continually selected as a preferred training provider by many organisations throughout Australia.
Mark is also heavily involved in the workforce planning activities of KAZ to ensure that staff meet current and future skill requirements. Mark has also extensive experience in recruitment of IT talent for KAZ and is involved in KAZ’s traineeship and graduate programmes.
Education Manager (SA)
T (08) 8379 0466
F (08) 8379 0474
M 0439 813 286