“JOINT MONITORING COMMITTEE MEETING” and theatre performance celebrating European Cooperation Day
26 September 2013│Hotel Continental (Timişoara, Bd. Revoluţiei 1989. nr. 5.)
I N V I T A T I O N
On behalf of the Managing Authority of the Programme, the Joint Technical Secretariat (JTS) is pleased to invite you to the 7th Joint Monitoring Committee (JMC) meeting of the Hungary–Romania Cross-Border Co-operation Programme which is going to take place in Timişoara, Romania, on
26 September 2013
at Hotel Continental
(Bd. Revoluţiei 1989. nr. 5, Timişoara,)
On the same day, at 4 p.m. we invite you to join us and celebrate “European
Co-operation Day” by taking part in a special theatre performance hosted by the "Csiky Gergely" Theatre from Timişoara, Romania.
Please find enclosed the proposed agenda for the meeting as well as that of the theatre show to follow.
Beneficiaries are kindly requested to send their PPP presentations via email until 19 September 2013 in order to allow us to make the necessary arrangements. The working language of the meeting is English.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Timişoara.
Budapest, 13September 2013.
Head of the Joint Technical Secretariat
Address: B-ul Revoluţiei 1989. nr. 5, Timişoara,12.00–12:45 / Arrival of the Project Teams and the set up of the presentation stands
12:45 – 13:00 / Activities of the Programme related to European Cooperation Day
Mr. Sebastian Bonis, Deputy Head, HU-RO JTS
13:00 – 14:30 / Presentation of projects financed within the HURO Programme 2007-2013(10 minutes for each presentation)
1. HURO 0802/008_AF, Newborn screening and genetic analysis of rare diseases: development of Euro-regional infrastructure and cooperation by Prof. Dr.Túri Sándor and Ms. Szakál Pálné (tbc)
2. HURO/0802/112_AF, Complementary development of radiotherapy at the Department of Oncotherapy, University of Szeged and the Spitalul Clinic Municipal de Urgenta Timisoara by Dr. Szil Elemér (Szeged) and Xenia Macec (Timisoara)
3. HURO/1001/187/2.4.2, Active cross-border cooperation for the treatment of feminine infertility by Dr. Maria - Olimpia Oprea and Dr. Tibor Novak
4. HURO/1001/193/2.2.2, Cross-border joint RDI in the field of biogas production, a suitable renewable energy carrier for Hungary and Romania by Prof. Dr. Kovács L. Kornél and Prof Dr. Ioana Ionel (tbc)
5. HURO/1001/190/2.1.2, Boosting Cross Border Business Cooperation and Competitiveness through Innovation, Mrs. Raluca Cibu Buzac
Q/A session (30 minutes)
14:30 – 15:20 / Lunch
15:20 / End of the meeting / departure towards the theatre (Address: Str. Alba Iulia nr. 2., Timişoara, România)
16:00 – 17:30 / Theatre play: Alice (after Lewis Carroll)
a show which came to life thanks to the cross-border project“ Virtual Theatre – Cultural Bridge” - E-THEATRUM (HURO/1001/162/1.2.2)
*Agenda hours are meant in local time.
Map of the locations of the event:
- Hotel Continental, Timişoara:Address: B-ul Revoluţiei 1989. nr. 5., Timişoara, RO.
- "Csiky Gergely" Theatre from: Address: Str. Alba Iulia nr. 2., Timişoara, RO.
Route A. to B.: walking 700m, 8 min.
In case you need information regarding travel and/or accommodation possibilities please contact our office manager:
Tünde INCZE– JTS office manager
Phone: +36 1 457 55 96
Fax: +36 1 224 32 91
Parking details: Parking is available on the premises of the Hotel for 10,- RON/day (hotel price is 6 RON/hour).