JOB TITLE: Performance Coordinator
REPORTING TO: Performance Operations Manager
JOB SUMMARY:To work closely with the other Performance Co-ordinator providing a high level of administrative & co-ordination service to all staff & athletes in High Performance & Pathway.
KEY TASKS: To provide an effective and efficient support service for the Performance Team including National Coaches, Support Staff, Managers, Selectors and Performance Pathway Coaches.
Assist with processing invoices, expenses and timesheets ensuring the Performance budget record sheets are updated and maintained.
Assist with administering kit and equipment to include monitoring and recording the distribution and location of kit and equipment.
Organise travel, accommodation, meeting rooms and facility bookings for the Performance Department, including camps, tours, competitions, and any other required events.
Effective communication with athletes (and parents where necessary) to provide accurate information in relation to aspects of their relevant programme.
Ensure all information concerning bookings, costs and feedback for every event is recorded for future reference.
Ensure up to date and accurate athlete records and events calendars are maintained at all times.
Organise and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail for the Performance team and allocate relevant enquiries received from the information line.
Abide by the provisions of the Company’s Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy.
To respect and promote the spirit and intentions of the Company’s Safeguarding and Protecting Young People in Netball Policy.
To undertake such duties as may be required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the post and the needs of England Netball.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (E)
- Highly organised method working style (E)
- Aptitude to multi-task and prioritise own daily workload (E)
- Ability to remain calm when under pressure and work to strict deadlines (E)
- Capability to maintain and develop systems (E)
- Good attention to detail (E)
- An interest in, or passion for, sport (D)
- Understanding of Performance Sport (D)
- Understanding of the role of an NGB (D)
- Educated to A level or equivalent including English and Maths GCSE at grade ‘C’ or above (E)
IT Skills / MS Office
- MS Excel (E) (spreadsheet creation & maintenance)
- MS Word (E) (letters, tables, mail merge)
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook (E) (calendar, task list)
- Previous work experience in an administration/clerical role (E)
- Experience of working in a team (E)
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work (E)
- A ‘can do’ attitude towards work (E)
- Willing to develop knowledge/experience(E)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision (E)
- Team player with collaborative and supportive style (E)