Job Title:Partnership Liaison Officer
Job Location:National Centre, Pill, Bristol
Main Purpose of Job:Working in a stand-alone role to provide administration support to the Genesis Care Partnership. To be responsible for the development and maintenance of the procedures and records for the services delivered by Penny Brohn UK at Genesis Care locations in the UK.
Responsible To:Penny Brohn UK/Genesis Care Partnership Lead Services Manager.
The post holder is expected to foster excellent working relationships with all staff across Penny Brohn UK andGenesis Care. As a member of the Genesis Care Partnership team at Penny Brohn UK they will forge sound relationships with the other members of this team. The post holder is expected to work inclusively and collaboratively across both organisations and with all staff.
- To administrative support for the Genesis Care Treatment Support project.
- To provide Personal Assistant support to the GC/PBUK Lead Services Manager.
- To support the set up of all Penny Brohn UK services at each new Genesis Care Centre.
- To support the daily operational management of Penny Brohn UK services at Genesis Care centres, liaising with Genesis Care employees and PBUK Living Well Coordinators.
- To liaise closely with HR especially around recruitment for the Partnership.
- To input data onto databases and maintain information, amend and update regularly, retrieve data and compile reports as required.
- Set up meetings and keep meeting notes appropriately.
- To assist with the administration for delivery of courses and services at each centre, including:
- Preparation of files for courses and other services delivered
- Communication with members of relevant service delivery teams
- To support the administration of the Treatment Support teams with fortnightly feedback, consultation forms for therapists, and development of evaluation and holistic assessment forms as they evolve (competency in Microsoft Publisher required).
- To support all Education and Training activities.
- To build and maintain good communication with various departments in both Genesis Care and Penny Brohn UK.
- To input evaluation and feedback forms from the partnership project and produce reports (in MS Access and Excel).
- To manage HR annual leave records for the Penny Brohn UK/Genesis Care team.
- To take minutes during meetings and telephone conference calls.
- To undertake other such duties as may become appropriate from time to time in order to achieve the charity’s objectives.
- To occasionally travel to Genesis Care Centres.
- Other appropriate duties as required.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Extensive administration experience with good attention to detail.
- Advanced IT skills (MS Office, Visio, Project, Access, Publisher).
- Highly committed and experienced team player.
- Flexible, adaptable and proactive.
- Ability to remain calm when working to deadlines and under pressure.
- Knowledge and understanding of complementary therapies.
- Knowledge and experience of working in a clinical setting.
This job description is not exhaustive and will be reviewed, in consultation with the post holder, from time to time and amended in the light of the changing needs of the charity.
Penny Brohn UK operates a system of regular performance reviews, which includes an Annual Appraisal where the job description, progress against objectives and overall performance in post are discussed.
Reg Charity no. 284881