Job Title:Information Support Officer
Reports To:Service Manager
Grade /Salary:£17,257 pro rata (20 hours)
Demonstration Area: WHSCT area Office base will be in Omagh with satellite offices in Londonderry/Derry and Enniskillen
- To provide wide ranging administrative and information sharing support within the Drink Wise Age Well team and stakeholders
- To support in the smooth running of offices by ensuring that equipment is maintained at all times.
- To communicate the Drink Wise, Age Well programme vision and deliver its mission, strategy and business plans.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To undertake secretarial and administrative duties e.g. minute taking, dealing with routine correspondence associated with Drink Wise Age Well.
- To coordinate the sharing of appropriate information internally and externally via programme newsletter, social media and other appropriate communication channels.
- Maintaining Client and programme Database including data collection and supporting in the generation of time bound reports for funders.
- Preparation of statistics on a regular basis, including data in preparation for Annual Statistics and Preparing Client Activity Figures on a monthly basis for submission to Service Manager.
- To be responsible for the collation of information relating to services and service users to enable the provision of regular data activity and outcome reports to the Service Manager for sharing with Locality Manager, Programme Manager, Big Lottery Fund, strategic partnership board and senior management team as required, showing service standards are achieved.
- Call handling duties
- Assist with the development of materials to promote and deliver the service.
- In the absence of the Line Manager, to ensure that basic general correspondence and telephone calls are dealt with in an appropriate manner.
- To assist the smooth running of the offices by dealing with general enquiries, ensuring that visitors are appropriately greeted, and all shared resources e.g. photocopier, printer are working at all times and stationery levels are maintained.
- To develop your own knowledge and practice, attend supervision and team meetings so as to fulfil your role as an effective member of the project team.
- Ensure good working relationships are established and maintained within the team and organisation, with all partners, service users, the funders and other interested parties.
- To ensure all policies and procedures are fully implemented.
- Carry out any reasonable and lawful duties and responsibilities as required by the locality manager, team leader or senior manager.
- Members of staff are expected to treat those with whom they come into contact in a courteous and respectful manner in accordance with the Dignity at Work Procedure.
- Staff are expected to demonstrate their commitment to Inspire by their regular attendance and the efficient completion of all tasks allocated to them.
- All staff must comply with the Smoke Free Policy and associated procedures.
- All Staff must take care of their own health and safety and that of people who may be affected by what they do (or do not do).
- All staff must co-operate with others on health and safety, and not interfere with, or misuse, anything provided for their health, safety or welfare.
- All staff must follow the training they have received when using any work items their employer has given them.
- Inspire is committed to equality of opportunity and to selection based on merit. The Communications and Volunteer Coordinator is required to adhere to Inspire’s Equal Opportunities Policy and associated procedures throughout the course of his/her employment.
- The Information & Support Officer will endeavour to ensure the on-going confidence of the public.
- The Information & support Officer will maintain high standards of personal accountability.
This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed and amended in the future to include any other reasonable duties, projects or tasks as may be requested by management from time to time to meet need or to reflect changing organisational requirements, changing staffing levels, etc.