P.O.Box: 2525 DCA ™, Dubai, UAE
/ Mobile : 0503007316
Abdul WaheedObjective / To be part of a progressive and dynamic organization which values its Staff and is committed to attract, obtain, select, retain and motivate them.
It gives me the opportunity to seek a challenging career and to be part of a team that dynamically works towards steady growth and lets me contribute to its success.
Experience / Since 2007DP WORLD (HAMRIYA PORT) Dubai
Senior Documentation Clerk
- Issuing Registration forms for incoming vessels, ships, tugs, barges, launches etc.
- Issuing Departure permits for outgoing vessels.
- Issuing clearance certificates for outgoing empty vessels.
- Issuing NOC letter for vessels entering the port from other ports within the country
- Closing and checking whether the required amounts of handling charges have been acquired.
- Calculating the imported cargo and issuing the receipts.
- Calculating the exported cargo and issuing the receipts.
- Primary source for gathering any information related to incoming or outgoing vessels.
- Making monthly & annual statistics for imported cargo, exported cargo, exported vehicles, number of vessels entering and departing from the port.
- Making forms related to the section in both Arabic & English in professional manner.
- Fixing and troubleshooting any problems related to computers, sharing, network problems and OS problems in the office for both DP world and Dubai Customs.
- Suggested new products that increased earnings by 23%.
Experience / 4 monthsNefernity typing centerDubai.
Documents Clearing office staff
- Preparing & typing forms and letters for immigration and other government departments.
- Writing report and other letters for official use.
- Al Farooq Pakistan Islamic School ( 93% secured in exam) Dubai, UAE
- GSEC The National Charity Arabic Secondary School Dubai, UAE
- Al Towar Institute ( Arabic Language course)
- Currently studying in Preston University Ajman (BSIT) Bachelor of Science & Information Technology LAST YEAR.
- Certificate in LEADING THE WORKPLACE course offered by DP-WORLD. (ETISALAT ACADEMY)
- Certificate in providing best services to the DP-WORLD admin section.
- Certificate in Providing best services to the DP-WORLD in translating forms, letters & other office documents from Arabic to English.
PERSONAL DETAILS / Date Of Birth 15th Feb, 1987
Marital Status Single
Visa Status Employment(DP-WORLD)
Driving License Light Duty license
COMPUTER SKILLS /
- Proficient in : Oracle DB, C++ Programming,VB.NET programming, networking, web designing, MIS, Java programming, e-commerce, Photoshop etc (Win 98, Win Me, Win XP Professional, Win Vista MS Office ( MS word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint
- Internet applications & Navigating, Brilliant in computer
Languages Known / Fluent in Written, Spoken & Reading Arabic, English & Urdu.
Interests / Football, Volleyball, Cricket & internet
- Have very good inter personal skill
- Eagerness to learn and apply new ideas
- Good team player
- Self motivated and hard working.
- Ability to work under pressure