125 Camphorwood st.
Florida, 32708 / Phone(407)923-9100, home(321)314-5950
Fax (321) 314-5950
Ileana I. HansonWork experience / 1998-2004HNA (Health Network America)Panama City
- Process health insurance claims assigning benefits according to medical guidelines.
- Audit accuracy of performance and approving payments after verifying pre-certification.
- Adjust and void wrong outcomes and checks, while generating controls for evaluations.
- Organization and coordination of International Congress.
- Development of company allowance and income tax statements, creation of explanatory diagrams.
- Updating and integrating enrollment data and solving policy rates discrepancies.
Attorney Supervisor Clerk
- Confection of contracts, vouchers and payroll forms.
- Translation of legal paperwork into English.
- Maintenance of transactions and appointments records.
- Evaluating and assessing payable amounts for life, health and disability claims according to several policies.
- Explain contract provisions to customers and assist computer department to create system design.
- Creation of morbidity, reinsurance and explanation of benefits reports.
- Analyze and adjudicate cases with the highest level of difficulty.
- Detecting and correcting workload failures.
- Investigate liability of coverage and researching for improvements in a self-directed team.
- Retail a variety of products and training new employees.
- Administering a video rental system.
- Preparing some inventories and balance sheets.
- Supervision of small children’s safety while providing entertainment.
- Greeting customers and orient them about regulations.
- Hosting events.
Private Instructor and Independent Translator
- Temporarily hired for personal classes of English, Calculus, Computational algorithms, etc.
- Projects translator.
Education / 1995-1997National University of Panama
Social Communication Faculty, Journalism School.
Engineering in Computational System degree.
1980-1985Maria Inmaculada High School
Sciences, Literature and Philosophy diploma.
Courses and Seminars / July 2004.Carlos Berguido, BSBA
Fraud and Abuse in Insurance Claims.
October 2003Gaspar Garcia de Paredes,MD
Common Medical Terminology.
December 2002Enitza George, Associate Medical Director
URAC 101 (American Accreditation Health Care Commission).
August-October 2002Engineer Donaldo Fong
Service Comes First.
2002Health Network America
Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act.
January 2001D. Fong, Enterprise Consultant
Client Service Quality, How to Achieve Excellence.
2001Dr. E. George
Basic Human Behavior. Total Quality Management.
September 2001John Gray, Ph.D
Secrets of Successful Relationships, The Conference.
February 2001Anthony Robbins
Personal Power (A 30 days program).
1996-1997Life Office Management Association
Fundamentals of Life and Health Insurance Administration.
1997Licenciate Lucy Molinar
1994British American Insurance Co.
The Insurance Broker Role in Risk Assessment.
1993The State Board for Tech. and Comprehensive Education
Health Insurance Claims Processor.
Excellence on Sales Techniques.
1989E. Serracin, Expositor
Turbo Assembler Seminar.
1987-1988USMA university and Marbella Institute
Performance Arts and Modeling lessons.
1984-1985Instructors Maria Julio and Ina Rodriguez
Basic guitar and Panamanian dancing classes.
Abilities and qualifications /
- Microsoft Word, Internet, some knowledge of Excel.
- Wintegrate, E-Bay Selling Tools.
- Computer Programming (Cobol, Fortran, Pascal)
- Communication talents for broadcasting, recitation, writing articles. (National Poetry Award on 1985).
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Education on basic Psychology, Freelance and Business Administration through integrated courses in College plans.
- High scores on aptitude tests and job performance evaluations (HNA).
- Ability to learn fast and establish good work relationships, analytic thinking, well organized.
References / Kathia Quiros S., MBAe-mail: Tel.(203)609-9700
Microsoft Regional Manager for Latin America
Robert Pizzi, GRI, CRSTel. (203)732-1099,(203)735-9796
Owner of Action Realty, Broker, Licensed Resid. Appraiser
Pasquale M. VesceraTel.(407)898-1366
Certified Pool Contractor and owner of Restoration Services Inc.