Integration Point, based out of Charlotte, NC, is the leading provider of Global Trade Management Software and is growing exponentially! We are looking for someone that excels in software development, analytical thinking, and communication to join Integration Point’s highly skilled workforce.
If you think you display the following attributes, then you could be a part of the Integration Point Team!
· Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Exceptional attitude towards customer service
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently when required with minimal supervision, while at the same time fully participating in the team environment
· Demonstrate exceptional prioritization skills and the ability to make well thought out logical decisions
As a software developer, main duties will include developing new functionality in VB.Net and utilizing VS2008. This entails writing, testing and deploying software through various environments.
· Utilize SQL server 2000, 2005 or 2008 as the database server
· Maintain and support previous and newly developed software
· Debug and document changes to the specific piece of software
· Communicate with other team members on software changes and the affect of these changes on other pieces of software within the system
· Participate in meetings as directed by the Software Development Manager
· Intermediate to advanced level understanding of VB.net
· Intermediate to advanced level understanding of ASP.net
· 0-3 years experience in software development
Ideal candidates will have a penchant for problem solving, and enjoy analyzing problems in multiple dimensions to create the most efficient and effective solution for both the company and our clients.
If you enjoy a work hard, play hard environment and want to join a talented team responsible for growing one of the most respected companies in the international trade arena, then Integration Point is the place for you!