(For All new parents – Pre-school – Std. VIII)
Warm greetings and best wishes from Sadhu Vaswani International School, Pune. Thank you very much for showing faith in the principles of SVIS. We will make sure that your child is happy and spends fruitful years in school.
Our School aims at a holistic, value based approach to education, built on the foundation of culture, character, compassion and courage. We believe that the purpose of a school is to lead young minds towards nurturing not only the mind and body but also the soul of the child. I am happy to have you as a parent and your child as a student of this esteemed institution.
- School Re-opening Schedule (For June):
- The school reopens for Std. IX & Std. X on Monday, June 5, 2017. They will work as per their regular working hour throughout the week.
- The school will reopen for Stds. I – VIII on Monday, June 12, 2017.
- The school will reopen for pre-primary classes on Wednesday, June 14, 2017. They will work from 9:00 am till 10:30 am till Friday, June 16, 2017.
- Regular working hours (8:55 am – 12:15 pm) will begin for pre-primary from Monday, June 19, 2017.
- School Uniform, Textbooks & Notebooks:
All the learning material and uniforms for the students of Pre-primary – Std. VIII will be provided in the school on June 9, 10, and 11, 2017 from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm. School Uniform, PT Uniform, hairbands, Shoes (Adidas), socks, track pant, etc will be given by the same vendor.
The notebooks will have a school name and a logo. We will not allow children to use any other notebooks. Please bring a cloth bag with you on the day of purchase. The cost of the book set will be conveyed to you along with the learning material. You can make the payment only by cash directly to the vendors on the day of purchase.
Your child needs to be well-equipped with uniforms and books on the first day, the school re-opens in June. We will not entertain any purchases later.
- Orientation meeting:
CBSE has changed the pattern of assessment for all classes. The details of the orientation meeting to discuss the new assessment pattern will be sent to you on the day school re-opens in June.
The school does not own the bus service. But we have given the contract to ‘Nageshwar Roadlines’. You may contact Mr. Mahesh Pawar on 9922941181 to fix the transportation for your child.
Have an enjoyable vacation!
Thank You Ms. Aarti Patil (Principal)