EPPIA Membership Contract
To be a member of EPPIA, participants must meet the following criteria:
- Your organization’s service area must include Eden Prairie.
- Members are asked to attend bi-monthly EPPIA meetings.
A representative of your company must attend at least one EPPIA meeting per year.
If you meet the above criteria, please follow the steps below:
- Review and sign the EPPIA Membership Contract. Mail the completed contract, along with the $50.00 fee made out to Able Deluxe Technologies, to:
Able Deluxe Technologies
16880 Rogers Road
Eden Prairie, MN 55347
- IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE:Complete the EPPIA Website Information form and email this form to . Your new listing will not be posted to the website if it is not received electronically. Please do not send in a PDF format – it needs to be able to copy & paste the information to the website.
IF YOU CURRENTLY HAVE A LISTING ON THE WEBSITE: Complete the last page (Current Member Renewal form) and mail it along with your payment to the above address.
- Lisa Schmidtke will present a quarterly update on the account at the EPPIA membership meetings.
- Benefits of EPPIA Membership include:
- attendanceat EPPIA meetings (you may attend 1 time as a guest)
- business listing on our website
- website hosting and maintenance
- opportunity to speak at a meeting
- opportunity to contribute to an article that will be posted in the Eden Prairie News as well as on our website
- refreshments at the meetings
- opportunity to representEPPIA and your business at trade shows/vendor tables
- cost of developing an EPPIA membership logo
- members can include a link to their own website in their listing
- membership can be owned by a company or an individual
Eden Prairie Professionals in Aging
This agreement by and between ______(hereinafter ______), Eden Prairie Professionals in Aging, (hereinafter “EPPIA”) and Able Deluxe Technologies,
(hereinafter “ADT”) is for the purpose of defining the terms and conditions under which a
member listing for ______will be hosted on the Eden Prairie Professionals in Aging website
SCOPE OF AGREEMENT
- EPPIA is a networking organization coordinated through the City of Eden Prairie Senior Center. The purpose is to provide an opportunity for individuals to network with other professionals who provide services to elderly persons in Eden Prairie by meeting quarterly for information exchange and problem solving. Members consist of representatives who provide services to older adults in Eden Prairie in the areas of housing, social services, health care, faith organizations, and the city of Eden Prairie.
- Able Deluxe Technologies offers website design, social media and internet marketing services to businesses, many of whom serve seniors, the disabled community and caregivers.
- In return for an annual fee of $50.00, EPPIA in collaboration with a designated representative from ADT will host the the EPPIA website which contains each member’s listing to the terms of this Agreement for one year.
This Agreement is effective immediately and ends on December31, 2016. The EPPIA membership follows a calendar year, from January 1st– December 31st. At the expiration of this agreement, it is anticipated that EPPIA, ADT and ______will review, amend as needed, and renew this Agreement.
All data entered onto the website will be coordinated by the EPPIA member organization and the ADT contact person.
WEBSITE MANAGEMENT AND COMMUNICATION BETWEEN PARTIES
Initial data will be entered onto the EPPIA website within 30 days upon the receipt of this contract via email and payment of $50.00 to Able Deluxe Technologies. This intake information and transactions with ADT, will be documented on an accounting spreadsheet.
ADT will be responsible maintaining the domain name and monthly website hosting. All payment records will be kept on file and reported to EPPIA members at EPPIA meetings.
Any website maintenance issues will be communicated by the ADT representative to the EPPIA members.
(______)agrees to indemnify and hold EPPIA and ADT harmless from and against any loss, cost, claim, liability, damage, expense (including reasonable attorney’s fees) asserted by or on behalf of any person, firm, corporation, or governmental authority to the extent caused by the negligence, recklessness, or willful misconduct of (______) its employees, agents, contractors in connection with this Agreement.
ADT and EPPIA agree to notify (______)promptly in writing of any written claims, demands, or lawsuits by third parties for which EPPIA alleges that (______) is responsible under this section. The parties agree to cooperate in every reasonable manner with the defense or settlement of such claim, demand, or lawsuit.
Neither party shall be held liable for any delay or failure in performance of any part of this Agreement caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the party affected, including but not limited to, acts of the elements or natural disasters, strikes, electrical, computer, software, mechanical or power failures, civil or military emergencies or acts of legislative, judicial or other civil authorities.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall either party be liable for incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages arising out of the performance or nonperformance of this agreement or any part thereof.
Either party may terminate this Agreement if the other party defaults by failing to perform any substantial obligation on its part. In the event of a default, a party shall have ten days after written notice to correct such default. This Agreement may not be terminated as a result of default unless and until written notice detailing such default is given to the defaulting party.
Any notices required by or relating to this Agreement shall be in writing and sent to the parties to this Agreement at their address set forth below, unless the same is changed from time to time, in which event each party shall notify the other in writing of such change.
Any failure of a party to assert any of its rights under any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver or a termination of such rights under this “Agreement”, or any of this Agreement’s provisions.
AGREEMENTS AND MODIFICATIONS
Any amendment, modification or supplement shall be in writing, shall incorporate by reference this Agreement, shall identify the specific provision or sections which are amended, modified or supplemented, and shall be signed by an authorized representative.
This Agreement, including all attachments constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior Agreements between the parties and oral or written representation with respect to the subject matter hereto.
EPPIA Website Information Form 2016
If you DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE A LISTING on the EPPIA website, please complete the form below electronically and email this document to in a format that can be copied & pasted into the website. Please do not send in a .pdf format. Your listing will not be posted to the website if it is not received via email in the format requested. Then, print a copy and send it along with your check to Able Deluxe Technologies at the above address. ADT will enter the listing information on the EPPIA website. The listing includes basic contact information, a short program/agency description, and links to agency websites.
Please limit to 200 words.
Brief Program/Agency Description (200 words or less)
Current Member Renewal Form
If you are an EPPIA member with a listing currently on the website, please complete this form and mail, along with your $50.00 payment made out to Able Deluxe Technologies, to:
Able Deluxe Technologies
16880 Rogers Road
Eden Prairie, MN 55347
This EPPIA membership listing is paid for and owned by:
Name or Company Name (depending on who owns the membership)
Email Address ______