Claudio Cunha MarinsPERSONNEL INFORMATION / Brazilian, Married, 49 years old.
Address: Alameda da Lagoa 160, apt-706 bl-A, Granja dos Cavaleiros, Macaé,
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil - CEP:27930-000
Fones: +55 (22) 2765-4111 / +55 (22) 99793-7291
EXPERIENCE / To work asTechnical Electricianor Subsea
With more than 18 years of experience working in drilling operations and completion of oil wells in Brazil (Rio, São Paulo, Espírito Santo) and abroad (in Spain, France, Nigeria and South of Africa) working with drilling projects for Chevron, BP, Agip, Anadarko, Petrobras, having time and opportunities to acquire operations knowledge, procedures, safety policy and management, also figuring up a great number of technical contents of the courses taken. For five years I was working as Subsea Mux, operating equipment’s from Cameron, Hydrill, Shaffer and others onboard of Ships from 5ª generation in pre-salt projects and all of that gave me a better support for my professional enrichment.
- Technical Electrician & Electronic. (CREA / CONFEA). Active.
- Safety Technician. (MTE / CREA & CONFEA)
- Techical Oil & Gás (UNIGANRIO)
Eletctro technical - Implementation of the system automation project of Wide emerged with implementation of protection settings , commissioning and repair of equipment : recloses and remote-controlled high-voltage
Ventura Petroleo SA
Subsea - Revitalization project BOP Shaffer 21 1/4, which it had the body sent to machining and all Stack / LMR components were completely disassembled / assembled and tested, was made full repair in bonnets / locking system, PODS, annular, and connectors including fail safe valves.
Fix the tensioner riser.
All repairs were made on board.
From: July, 2014 to March 2015
- Assistant Subsea Supervisor- Operations/Maintenance:
- Maintain the Blow Out Preventer (BOP), Diverter, and associated subsea equipment ; guidelines
- Operate and pressure test the BOP on the surface and on the seabed as required
- Direct the deck and drill crews in the running and recovery of the BOP and Marine Riser equipment
- Direct the assembly, installation, and nipping down of the BOP and all well control equipment
- Operate, maintain and repair the subsea BOP control system, i.e. surface BOP or multiplex el electro-hydraulic control systems
- Operate, maintain and test hydraulic connectors. Maintain BOP handling equipment, testing equipment and wellhead equipment
- Operate and service the bridge cranes and related hoisting equipment.
Working in 4th generation ship.(Operation, preventive and corrective maintenance of equipment’s from BOP subsea mux).
- (MSO) Mud System Operator (Derrick man) - (Operation, preventive and corrective maintenance of drilling fluid System and completion and pump drilling).
- Floorman(Operation and maintenance of the equipment’s from Drill Deck).
- Roustabout(Cargo Move, Deck assistance and Crane Assistance).
ADICIONAL INFORMATION / Ventura
- Well Control - expiration (25/07/2016)
- NR 13 - Issued:(28/11/2014)
- NR 11 - Issued: (11/07/2014)
- NR 35 - Issued: (11/11/2014)
- CBSP - Issued :(18/07/2014)
- Hydraulics I & II
- Hydraulics Subsea
- Drilling Practices
- BOP Equipments
- BOP Downtime Prevention
- BOP Seminar
- Engineer Subsea
- Well Control Fundamental
- Safety Leadership Workshop
- Seaman - Republic of Libéria (Navy Card)
- Safety and Health in Confined Space Work. (NR33)
- Safety Installations and Electricity services.(NR10)
- Boilers and Pressure Vessel (NR13)
- IPD Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point.
- CLP - Programmable Logic Controller.
- Basic Mechanic (Senai)
- Cable Structure (Senai)
- Human Relations (Senac)
- Marketing Management I & II (Senac)
- Warehouse organization and administration. (Senai)
- RMS/ICS training. (Transocean)
- Fluent oral in english
- Fluent oral and writen português (Native language)
- Basic communication in spanish