EXPERIENCE:National Refrigeration AC
Supervisor/ Forklift Operator/ Assembler / 08/2013 - 02/2015
- Brazing, assembly of electrical components installing of heaters, compressors, and coils. Operation of forklift as needed.
- Ability to read blueprints to assemble of circuit boards
- Remanufacturing of HVAC unitstesting and closing of HVAC units.
- Training of new personal in fields required for positions.
- Perform routine checkups with Quality Control. Troubleshooting problems and if needed fix or replacementof any and all parts.
- The ability to manually charge and reclaim 410a unitsif and when needed.
Assembler / 02/2012 - 07/2013
- Wiring of HVAC controls boards and HVAC units.
- Installing of coils and compressors with use of overhead crane.
- Building of HVAC gas and electric cabinets upon job order which include proto types. Installing of gas and electric heater units.
- Performing testing and finial inspection for any and all problems of units before closing of units
Lead Catcher / Palletizer / 08/2008 - 09/2010
- Training new employees on catching, palletizing, and operating fork lift.
- Training on operations of printing press( break downs, fixing problems, rewebbing start ups, and change overs).
- Cleaning machine parts when press not running, which include but not limited to rollers, paint bends, blades and pumps.
- Removing pallets off of work floor when job is complete.
- Removal of all wasted before, during, and after runs.
- Contacting Quality Control for test samples or issues during runs and after completion of job.
- Help with operation of slitter press, Heilberg 42’, 58’ press.
Terminal Lead Janitor / 02/2005 - 03/2006
- Training employees on O.S.H.A. standard, and cleaning procedures.
- Removal of wasted and cleaning of all areas on aircrafts and terminals.
- Replace worn-out materials, as well as replenishing all bathroom amenities and supplies.
EDUCATION:Lincoln Technical Institute / 07/2001 - 08/2002
Credits Earned: 12
Post-secondary education, no degree or certificate
Simon Gratz High / 09/1997 - 06/2001
Credits Earned: 23
QUALIFICATIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:Laborer/ Carpenter assistant / 07/16/2006
Training under certified carpenter on regular job sites while working.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSESfork lift issued by national refrigeration in Pennsylvania / Issued: / 07/2013
Expires: / 07/2016
Electric motor rider and propane motor hand trucks (solid tires)
Brazier issued by National Refrigeration AC in Pennsylvania / Issued: / 06/2013
Ability to perform Brazing and unbrazing of HVAC units.
Available upon request.