* K=Katita (Drum set)
* A=Adam (Bass Guitar) * B=Benj (Trumpet + Vocal)
*W=William *M=Mo (Guitar + Vocal + 1 Percussion) (Guitar + Vocal + 3 Percussion) Monitor *Ma=Marcia Monitor
AUDIENCE AUDIENCE AUDIENCE
Stage Plot - For more information please call: Mo Marchini - Cellular (314) 477-6226
Monitor Mixes: Vocal dominant with a mix between Bass and Guitar for harmonic
Progression. Put the bass-drum and the hi-hat in to provide rhythmic support.
Lowest volumes - Percussion
- Minimum of 16 channels, speaker system with subs
- 4 speakers for stage monitors,
- 4 independent mixers for stage monitoring is ideal, but not mandatory
- Power amps to drive all speaker systems
- Sound technician to operate the system.
- The set up will be in a “half moon” shape, with space for the dancers in the middle of the stage.
- A dance instructor will be teaching samba steps during breaks, please include a cordless mic + CD player.
Drum-set 5 piece traditional, 1 ride, 1 crash.
Mics needed - 1 for hi-hat, 1 snare, 1 Ton, 1 over-head for cymbals, 1 for Bass- drum.
K1, K2, K3, K4 = SM 57. For Bass-drum K5 = Beta 52 .
Electrical bass guitar + Electricity
A1 = DI box or (Bass Amplifier, if available)
Trumpet – B1 = SM 58 Beta
Vocal B2 = SM 58 Beta
Vocal W1 = SM 58 Beta
Guitar Acoustic W2 = DI Box
Hand Percussion W3 = SM 57.
2 Timbas (cattle drum type). For Bass-drum M1, M2 = Beta 52 (if available)
Hand Percussion M3 = SM 57.
Vocal M4 = SM 58 Beta
Guitar Acoustic M5 = DI Box
1 Cordless microphone
Notes: - All mic boom stands please.
- This configuration is for a concert type presentation (16 channels)
- Mo Marchini Cellular (314) 477-6226