U9, U11, U13, U15, U17 & U19 BRONZE EVENT
Feb 11th& 12th 2017
To be played at The Munrow Sports Centre
University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TT.
Tel: 0121 414 4117
Closing Date for entries: Wednesday 1st February 2017
Please note that your entry will not be accepted unless accompanied by payment
Entry Fee: £18 – Includes an Eye Rackets Tournament T Shirt.
Draws should be e-mailed to all competitors by Tuesday 7th February. Any necessary amendments / withdrawals will also be e-mailed so please check regularly in case of any changes. Any queries please e-mailFULL NAME
DATE OF BIRTH
ENG SQUASH NUMBER
CONTACT TEL (mobile)
CONTACT TEL (home)
EMAIL – (must include)
I wish to enter: (please circle)BoysU9U11U13U15U17U19
T-Shirt Size: (please circle)8/9 9/1111/13SMLXL
I enclose my entry fee of £18.00 (please make cheques payable to Jonathan Tate)
I agree to abide by the Championship Regulations and the England Squash Code of Conduct
- Eye Rackets to supply prizes and trophies to all main event winners & runners up.
Please send your completed entry form and entry fee to the tournament organiser:
University of Birmingham Sport Junior Open
Munrow Sports Centre
Birmingham, B15 2TT. E-mail:
Entry Fee: £18. Cheques made payable to Jonathan Tate.
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 1st February 2017
Tournament Organiser – JONATHAN TATE
Mobile – 07930 461390
Club Address – The Munrow Sports Centre, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TT
Centre Telephone Number: 0121 414 4117
Tournament Rules and Regulations.
ALL EVENTS WILL BE RUN IN A KNOCKOUT WITH PLATE FORMAT UNLESS NUMBERS INDICATE THAT IN A CERTAIN AGE GROUP A ROUND ROBIN FORMAT WOULD BE PREFERABLE TO A STRAIGHT KNOCK OUT DRAW.
PAR SCORING TO 11 FOR ALL EVENTS
PRIZES AND TROPHIES FOR MAIN DRAW WINNERS & RUNNER’S UP
- This is an England Squash & Racketball sanctioned event and all entrants must conform to their tournament regulations.
- Current England Squash & Racketball Disciplinary Procedures will apply.
- Any withdrawals must be notified to the tournament organiser at the earliest opportunity with a valid reason. If the withdrawal is after the closing date, it will not be refunded.
- All entrants must be members of England Squash & Racketball. U11s can compete without being members of ES & R.
- The winner of each match must referee the next match on the same court. Please understand that tournaments can only run smoothly and on time with your help.
- The contact telephone number on the entry form needs to be the best number to contact you on up until your scheduled match time.
- Dunlop double yellow dot balls are being used in all competitions except U9’s.
EYE PROTECTION MUST BE WORN BY ALL COMPETITORS