HINDU Editorial Wordlist 10 July2017 and English Vocabulary based on The Hindu daily newspaper. Here we are listed the words used in The HINDU Editorial and providing the usage of words for easy learning. So that it will become very easy to improve vocabulary and learn new words.
English Vocabulary is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can get more marks with good vocabulary skills in no time. These words may appear in Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL), Railway Recruitment , Entrance Exams (CAT, GRE) and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
The Hindu Newspaper Daily Wordlist 10 July2017 pdf download
1. Qatar to seek damages for blockade
2. Of blood, gore and revolution!
3. Collector warns errant officials
4. Loan waiver dampened by spiralling interest
5. Religious fervour marks Guru Poornima in cityWord / Meaning & Synonyms
noun / Meaning: an act or means of sealing off a place to prevent goods or people from entering or leaving.
Synonyms: siege, encirclement; encirclement, besiegement
noun / Meaning: blood that has been shed, especially as a result of violence.
Synonyms: blood, bloodiness; bloodshed, slaughter, carnage,
adjective / Meaning: erring or straying from the accepted course or standards.
Synonyms: offending, guilty, culpable, misbehaving, delinquent, lawless,
verb / Meaning: show a continuous and dramatic increase.
Synonyms: soar, shoot up, rocket, increase rapidly, rise rapidly, leap up,
verb / Meaning: intense and passionate feeling.
Synonyms: passion, ardour, intensity, zeal, vehemence,
Click here forCurrent Affairs GK 2017
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 10 July2017 - English Vocabulary pdf
The following words are taken from today’s Paper. The Hindu editorial wordlist, vocabulary, meanings and synonyms are very helpful for the IBPS Bank PO and SSC CGL aspirants. Candidates are requested to memorize some words every day. So that it will be useful to Crack the exam.
1. Political violence is commonplace in West Bengal, where every level of elections is fiercely contested.
2. Over the last three years, however, the escalating violence has entered more dangerous terrain, with a marked increase in communal tension and rioting.
3. On July 2 in Basirhat, an inflammatory Facebook post, allegedly by a 17-year-old, provoked a round of wanton violence orchestrated by some radical Muslim
4. The State had largely escaped the communal trouble that erupted in many parts of North IndiaWord / Meaning & Synonyms
adverb / Meaning: in a savagely violent or aggressive manner.
Synonyms: in a powerful and destructive manner.
verb / Meaning: take part in a violent public disturbance.
Synonyms: rampage, go on the rampage, run riot, take to the streets,
adjective / Meaning: (especially of speech or writing) arousing or intended to arouse angry or violent feelings.
Synonyms: provocative, provoking, inflaming, incendiary, inciting,
verb / Meaning: arrange or score (music) for orchestral performance.
Synonyms: arrange, adapt, score; rareinstrument
verb / Meaning : break out suddenly and dramatically
Synonyms: belch lava, become active, flare up, eject/vent material,