Stop Hate UK Volunteer Registration Form
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer for Stop Hate UK.
Please complete this form and return it to
Requirements for Stop Hate UK volunteers
- You must have experience, knowledge of or the ability to carry out duties of the role.
- You must be able to communicate effectively to meet the requirements of the role.
- You must be able to carry out the duties of the role with minimal supervision.
- You must be able to represent Stop Hate UK in a professional manner.
- You must be willing to follow Stop Hate UK policies and procedures whilst in your volunteering role.
- All volunteers must attend regular training delivered by Stop Hate UK. Most training will take place in Leeds.
First Name Surname
Are you over 18? Yes No
How many hours could you commit to per week?
Which days and times would you be able to volunteer?
Where did you find out about volunteering for Stop Hate UK?
Where do you intend to volunteer?
HomeStop Hate UK office in Leeds Other (please specify)
Please tell us which volunteering role you are interested in. You may express interest in more than one role:
Volunteer Helpline Operator
Stop Hate UK local representative
Stop Hate UK advocacy worker
Skill/Experience Specific Role
If you have selected Skill/Experience Specific Role, please state the type of voluntary role you are interested in undertaking:
Your Skills and Experience
Please tell us about the skills and experience you have which you feel are relevant to the volunteering role you are interested in, e.g. languages, previous volunteering experience, previous employment/work experience, education and/or qualifications, technical skills:
You may submit a CV or other supporting documentation with this registration form, if you believe that it would assist in supporting your application to volunteer.
Please give details of two people who know you, but are not relatives, who we can contact for a reference.Name
Relationship (e.g. employer)
Relationship (e.g. friend) Ex A-Level teacher (Health and Social Care)
All volunteers are required to undergo an Enhanced check by the Criminal Records Bureau. This will be arranged and paid for by Stop Hate UK.
Signed: ………………………………………………… Date
(If replying by email, we request that you sign your form when meeting with you for the first time)
Please return this form to:
Phone: 0113 293 5100 Fax: 0113 341 0396
- Any expenses incurred whilst volunteering for Stop Hate UK will be reimbursed by Stop Hate UK, in accordance with their expenses policy.
- If you require this form in another format, please contact Stop Hate UK.
Stop Hate UK Registered Charity No 1062692 1