THAT CELEBRATE WOMEN
- Women’s History Month – March – The entire month of March is recognized as Women’s History Month; a time to celebrate the tremendous contributions that women have made throughout history.
- International Women’s Day – March 8 – This global celebration takes place each year to celebrate women’s achievements in every part of our society (economic, political and social).
- Equal Pay Day – Date varies each year – Equal Pay day is run by the National Committee on Pay Equity (NCPE) and is focused on creating awareness of the wage gap between men and women. The date represents the wage gap for that year, so it fluctuates based on what they number is.
- Mother's Day – 2nd Sunday in May – Mother's Day is an annual celebration of motherhood, honoring maternal bonds.
- National Girlfriend's Day – August 1 – National Girlfriends Day is a day that girlfriends get together around the United States and celebrate their special bond of friendship.
- Women’s Equality Day – August 26 – This day celebrates the certification of the 19th Amendment to the U.S. constitution, giving women the right to vote.
- International Day of the Girl – October 11 – The day aims to highlight and address the needs and challenges girls face, while promoting girls' empowerment and the fulfillment of their human rights.