Professional Learning Summary and Implementation Indicators
Recently staff from your school participated in the following professional learning activity:Title
Names of Participants: To attach roster from MyPGS follow these steps –
· Go to course administration; Click manage learning opportunities
· Go to your course section; Select view roster
· Click sign-in sheet; Click print view; Click print
· For the printer option select Adobe pdf; Save as Course Title_date to desktop or folder
· Attach the PDF file to the email along with this document.
The general objective of this professional learning was:Cut/paste from MyPGS course
As a result of this professional learning activity, educators should demonstrate changes in instructional practice. During observations and walk-throughs, you can expect to see implementation of the new learning as outlined in the list of indicators below:
Thank you for supporting professional learning.
Professional Development means a comprehensive, sustained, and intensive approach to improving teachers’ and leaders’ effectiveness in raising student achievement.
Learning Forward, 2012